25th April 2012, 08:02 PM
niketaaa

How may I get M.Phil(English) degree from UGC recognized university in Tamilnadu?

I am m an English with 54.6% marks and want to do m phil english from ugc recognised university in tamilnadu please give suggestion what can i do.

Thanks &regards,
niketaaa

9th July 2012, 03:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get M.Phil(English) degree from UGC recognized university in Tamilnadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niketaaa View Post
I am m an English with 54.6% marks and want to do m phil english from ugc recognised university in tamilnadu please give suggestion what can i do.

Thanks &regards,
niketaaa

The Bharathiar University, Tamil Nadu offers M.Phil program. The University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC]. In order to be eligible for M.Phil program, candidate must have completed the Post Graduate Degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks [50% for the reserved candidates] from a recognized Institution. The duration of the program is one academic year.

For detail information refer to the following Link..

The Karnataka State Open University [KSOU] offers distance M.Phil program. In order to be eligible, candidate must have completed the Post Graduate degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University.

For detail information refer to the following Link.
12th March 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get M.Phil(English) degree from UGC recognized university in Tamilnadu?

I have completed my M.A. in English from Gujarat University with 53 percent. Now can i do my M.Phil in English through CMJ university? is it recognized by UGC? Will CMJ university certification be accepted in Tamil Nadu? Please help....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?