10th February 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How may i get marks list of CSIR Net exam held in June?

please provide marks list of csir net exam
please send me the details

7th June 2012, 09:45 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may i get marks list of CSIR Net exam held in June?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please provide marks list of csir net exam
please send me the details
CSIR stands for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research and it is conducts the NET Examination, twice in a year for M.sc candidates.. To apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination.

If you have already appeared for this examination in JUNE 2011, then please check your Result from the official website. The result was already declared and the Marks statement also available in the official website.

If you want your Marks statement then you can also contact the CSIR and then they will provide you necessary details.

So, please visit the official website and try to check your Marks Statement. If you not find then contact in the given address.

COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC & INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT GROUP
CSIR Complex, Library Avenue
Pusa, New Delhi - 110 012, India
Contact no- 25848155
E-Mail : [email protected]

http://csirhrdg.res.in
7th June 2012, 02:25 PM

Smile Re: How may i get marks list of CSIR Net exam held in June?

CSIR stands for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research and it is conducts the NET Examination, twice in a year for M.sc candidates.. To apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination.

If you have already appeared for this examination in JUNE 2011, then please check your Result from the official website. The result was already declared and the Marks statement also available in the official website.

If you want your Marks statement then you can also contact the CSIR and then they will provide you necessary details.

So, please visit the official website and try to check your Marks Statement. If you not find then contact in the given address.

COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC & INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT GROUP

CSIR Complex, Library Avenue
Pusa, New Delhi - 110 012, India
Contact no- 25848155
E-Mail : [email protected]

http://csirhrdg.res.in
2nd December 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i get marks list of CSIR Net exam held in June?

how get marks statement csir-ugc net june 2011?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?