3rd June 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Which are the guide books or coaching centers that can help me for Combined Defense Services Exam?

Sir i m doing graduation in arts subjects.So that i m little bit weak in science nd maths question.
can u suggess me some guide books or coaching centers which can help me to improve my that part.
thank you

12th September 2011, 12:35 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which are the guide books or coaching centers that can help me for Combined Defense Services Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i m doing graduation in arts subjects.So that i m little bit weak in science nd maths question.
can u suggess me some guide books or coaching centers which can help me to improve my that part.
thank you
Which are the guide books or coaching centers that can help me for Combined Defense Services Exam?

I am providing you the list of best books for the preparation of CDS exam :
  • 10 Solve Papers by ARIHANT Publication
  • Gude to CDS- GK Pulication
  • Study package for CDS exam by Tata Mcgraw hill
  • CDS by R.P Verma
  • Combinned Defence Service by Upkar Prakashan

You have not written the name of place or city in which you want to find good coaching institutes so it is very difficult for me to predict so please provide us full details so that we can help you.

With Regards
ravik1214
12th January 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the guide books or coaching centers that can help me for Combined Defense Services Exam?

hello sir, plz tl me d syallbus of pre-xmz. nd best author book.
26th March 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the guide books or coaching centers that can help me for Combined Defense Services Exam?

i want to know which is the best coaching institute in chandigarh for cds exam preparation
7th June 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

sir can u name any math book which can help me for cds exam ,
1st July 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am completed bsc maths .
I applied for cds exam , please tell inform me the list of coaching centers in Hyderabad
pls pls inform me sir
my mail is [email protected]
5th July 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want get coaching for CDS 2012 in Bhubaneswar. So please guide me which institute should I prefer.
17th November 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

sir,can an army officer ( age between 29-35) will give the hcs exam................??????????? after the retirement........
20th November 2012, 05:21 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

dear friend,,,,,,,,,,,

the guide books or coaching centers that can help me for Combined Defense Services Exam================

1.cds by r.p verma

2.10 solve papers by arihant publications

3.study package for cds exam by tata mcgraw hill

4.combined defense services by upkar prakashan

5.guide to cds-g k publications

hope this will be helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the best____________________
2nd December 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir.......,Kindly refer CDS latest publication for all of the graduate guys........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?