16th February 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam date for Masters of Physiotherapy?

Hello Sir! I would like to know about entrance exam dates and model papers regarding masters of physiotherapy of Manipal, NIMS and SVMS.please kindly reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam date for Masters of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  2. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  3. Will there be any Entrance Exam for Masters in Physiotherapy at AIIMS, Delhi? Date of this Exam?
  4. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  6. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  7. How may I get previous year question papers for CET exam(for masters of physiotherapy course)?
  8. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  9. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  10. When to get admission for Masters in Physiotherapy course?
  11. Information about the dates of entrance exam for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  12. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  13. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing masters in physiotherapy in neurology
  15. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after doing masters in physiotherapy?
  16. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  17. Am I eligible for NET exam after doing masters in Physiotherapy?
  18. Entrance exam details for Masters in Physiotherapy? What a candidate should study to write the entrance exam of MPT?
5th May 2014, 08:09 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exam date for Masters of Physiotherapy?

The Master degree in Physiotherapy is the course which is prepared by the graduates for the practice as a Physiotherapist. Physiotherapy is the science which is diagnose, assess and treat people have their movement problems by the cause of wide variety of muscle, joint, and nerve disorder. The use of the drug which is invented by the physiotherapist is the best drug to treat the problems and give a strong and healthy body.

The eligible criteria must fulfill by the candidates such as bachelor degree in physiotherapy should be completed from a recognised university with 75 % of marks. Must have the knowledge of Human autonomy, Neuroscience, Biomechanics, Human Physiology, Psychology, Research Design and Statistics, Motor performance and learning, Exercise physiology, Measurement of Human Performance. These subjects are coming when you face the Entrance Exam of the Master degree.

If you take the admission you should wait for the notices of the institution then you should fill up the form through online or offline. Then send the filled form in the mentioned address along with money as demand draft of the application form then go for the examination and after qualify go for the admission when the notice comes. The placement in this course is very very good.
13th August 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam date for Masters of Physiotherapy?

Mai BSc zoology hours kr chuki hu ab master of phigiothrphy krna chahti kaise kru
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?