27th December 2010, 03:35 PM
nitincool0

Syllabus of Taxation inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission) exam? Study material for the exam?

How can i get the syllabus of entrance exam of Taxation inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission and latest updated study material

Related Questions:
13th January 2011, 01:21 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Default Re: Syllabus of Taxation inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission) exam? Study material for the exam?

dear friend,
you will get details of haryana staff selection commission exam on the official website of haryana government.
thanks
For details visit www.haryana.gov.in
13th January 2011, 02:28 PM
rks_estate

Default Re: Syllabus of Taxation inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission) exam? Study material for the exam?

Hello,

For Taxation Inspector (Haryana Staff Selection Commission), there is no any prescribed syllabus.

But, Taxation Inspector exam question asked from Non-technical section i.e.

1. Reasoning
2. Aptitude
3. General Knowledge
4. Current Affairs
5. English
6. History etc.

All the Best
4th August 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

pay details of food supply sub inspector in haryana
10th August 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

would you like to precribe any book for Taxation Inspector
17th August 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

How can i get the syllabus of entrance exam of Taxation inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission and latest updated study material
26th August 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

The above written examinations will be of graduation level comprising of 200 objective type multiple choice questions comprising of general English, general knowledge/general studies & Hindi (upto Matric level) and in two parts as under :-
Part-A (100 questions) English, Hindi
Part-B (100 questions) General knowledge/general studies

its sure
26th August 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

syllabus of entrance exam of Taxation inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission

The above written examinations will be of graduation level comprising of 200 objective type multiple choice questions comprising of general English, general knowledge/general studies & Hindi (upto Matric level) and in two parts as under :-
30th August 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Which books need to refer????
30th August 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How can i get the syllabus of entrance exam of Taxation inspector(Haryana Staff Selection Commission and latest updated study material[/QUOTE]
30th August 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

30th August 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of taxation and excise inspector exam ? study material for exam ?
2nd September 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How many posts are there for taxation inspector in GEN.
2nd September 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

plz tell anybody what is the pattern of this paper
2nd September 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

ye syllabus 100% sure hai,GS ka level kya hoga kuch nhi pta.
3rd September 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

syllabus of tax inspector (haryana staff selection commission ) exam with breakup marks?
4th September 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

may i have last year"s question papers please
6th September 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

send me the sample paper of inspector exicse and taxation
6th September 2011, 10:07 AM
bookded

Please send syllabus of taxation inspector hssc
6th September 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Re:syllabus of Taxation Inspector(Haryana staff Selection Commission)exam?Study material for the exam? may i have last year's question papers please
6th September 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

may i have last exam question paper please
8th September 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of Taxation Inspector(Haryana staff Selection Commission)exam?Study material for the exam? may i have last year's question papers please
10th September 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

when will texise inspactor entrance exam held?
12th September 2011, 10:22 PM
gaurav goswami Ballabgarh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many posts are there for taxation inspector in GEN.
23 post for general upto sep 2011
13th September 2011, 12:20 AM
fahran

Hi dear,

For Taxation Inspector (Haryana Staff Selection Commission), there is no any prescribed syllabus.

1. Reasoning
2. Aptitude
3. General Knowledge
4. Current Affairs
5. English
6. History etc.

Thanks
16th September 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i am shabnam. plz send me date of exam and what is the syllabus of exam.

Thanks Sir
18th September 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i m Sandeep. plz send me date of exam.
18th September 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,please do me a favour ,i want previous year ques papers of HSSC entrance exam of taxation and excise inspector
19th September 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

please tell the syllabus
28th September 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the syallbus
23rd October 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

please also include computer knowledge in ssc exam as it is very essential.
30th October 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for ssc hindi
11th November 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
plz regard me exam date &syllabus 4the post of taxation inspector of haryana sfaff selection commission
email id is [email protected]
mob no 09812005678 ;09671358358
25th November 2011, 09:59 PM
R RAM

Default Idea about sub inspector in Haryana/ Delhi

Sir, kindly inform the guide line for applying for the post of SI ploice in Haryana/ Delhi Police. Thanks.
28th November 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

when new recruiment will be done in exise department of haryana govt.?
7th January 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

what type of question in hindi in this paper would u give an example
7th January 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of junior engineer(civil), (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) exam?
13th February 2012, 09:36 PM
meraj0

yes it is ofcourse english hindi gk & gs but what topics are to be included general studies is a vast subject to cover do any one know what is to be studied in gs pls reply
13th March 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir

Syllabus of Taxation Inspector(Haryana staff Selection Commission)exam?Study material for the exam?
may i have last year's question papers please sent my email id: [email protected] & contact,massage 9017171743.9999388187

Ashok Kumar
disst. Sonepat (Haryana)
13th March 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

1. Reasoning
2. Aptitude
3. General Knowledge
4. Current Affairs
5. English
6. History etc.

Ashok Kumar
Disst. Sonepat (Haryana)
Email id. [email protected]
Mob.9017171743,9999388187
13th October 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the study meterial of food and supply insepecter and taxation inspector and want to know about upcoming advertisement of HSSC
19th November 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I want to know the syllabus of haryana land record patwari syllabus....and...food supply department of haryana sub inspector syllabus....

With best regards

Please send on
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?