24th December 2010, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How may I get some frequently asked questions for 12th std(Nagaland board)?

plz giv me some important question of class 12 nagaland board which have more chances to come in exam?
send details on my email id..

28th February 2012, 05:37 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get some frequently asked questions for 12th std(Nagaland board)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz giv me some important question of class 12 nagaland board which have more chances to come in exam?
You need to understand that class 12 does not comprise of only one subject. There are minimum 6 subjects involved in any board.
As your question lacks proper information on your stream-arts, science or commerce? It is not possible to provide information based on assumptions.

If you would have mentioned your stream and the subject for which you want the suggestion or sample questions for, i would have provided you with the best of the services and guidance. But, as you have not mentioned it, it is not possible to provide you the desired information in the absence of these vital details.
28th February 2012, 05:38 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get some frequently asked questions for 12th std(Nagaland board)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You need to understand that class 12 does not comprise of only one subject. There are minimum 6 subjects involved in any board.

As your question lacks proper information on your stream-arts, science or commerce? It is not possible to provide information based on assumptions.

If you would have mentioned your stream and the subject for which you want the suggestion or sample questions for, i would have provided you with the best of the services and guidance. But, as you have not mentioned it, it is not possible to provide you the desired information in the absence of these vital details.
28th February 2012, 06:51 PM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

It is too difficult to send you some important question papers which have more chances to come in your exam. But you will get it easily by download previous 5 years question papers from the official website of Nagaland board. Go to the website www.naglandboard.com and register there if compulsary. Then you select your class and choose your subject. Then click on download to get the previous years question papers.
Most of the question in your exam will coming from last 5 years question papers.
7th February 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

M pursuing 12th Arts from Guj Board and my subjects are Geography,Physcology,English, Sociology,Sanskrit, Gujarati and Computer. Can anyone help me get its last few years board question papers ? It will be a real good help to revise my learning... And if not question papers do any one have any assignments or any helping guide which will be helpful to me for my studies ? please help...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?