2nd August 2010, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for AIEEE while in 12th? How to management time? Can you provide to me the timetable?

hello
am rohit studin in 12th

i realy want to get into a very good college....
i hav wasted n flopped my 11th class verymuch!
ididnt study anything... now am in remorse
i hav no clue how to study both 11th and 12th
i am doing/done zero preparations for AIEEE

please advice me
how to study
wen to study
time management
timetable
everything
please!
i seriously is in need of help!

10th June 2011, 02:13 AM
Rahul mashuq

Default Re: How should I prepare for AIEEE while in 12th? How to management time? Can you provide to me the timetable?

You should prefer your ncert book and its paper pattern because its course is very similar to that of AIEEE EXAM.after that you can refer to standard book like T.M.H. for practice. study from 6 to 8 hours daily will be enough for preparation.
10th June 2011, 09:18 AM
Jawharsharifkk

Default Re: How should I prepare for AIEEE while in 12th? How to management time? Can you provide to me the timetable?

dear,
as u want to study +2 and AIEEE,it is difficult to get AIEEE.But if you are talented,then study +2 clearly,then you can easily get AIEEE.But problem is that you want to work hard in +2 and vaccation.More questions will be asked from what you studied in +2.
My advice is to study good in +2.Dont make +2 bad by preparing for AIEEE.Iam sure you will get good rank in AIEEE if u study +2 very clearly.My friend is an example for that.He got 160 rank in state for 1st chance in AIEEE.So study +2 greatly.Time table and time management is with you.You are the best to prepare your timetable.
Best of luck
13th July 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

how many hours should i read in XI and XII for PMT examination?
25th July 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to prepare for aieee in college?how?
8th October 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i m studin in class 12.i hv 5 months wiyh me. n i want to prepare for aieee in this period.. i have been preparing for it for last few months but know i think i m lost.plz guide me how to start fresh n what to study.also suggest required books.
21st October 2011, 11:22 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: How should I prepare for AIEEE while in 12th? How to management time? Can you provide to me the timetable?

See all depends on how easily you can gain a particular subject.
As AIEEE syllabus is completely based on CBSE syllabus you don't have to worry about the portion to cover.

Here are a few tips that can help you out in a better way:

1. Keep regularly revising important topics of 11th standard

2. Don't pay extra attention to a particular subject

3. Take physics and chemistry as your prime subject as they come easy each.

4. Prepare on a regular basis

5. Solve as many problems as you can rather than just going on reading.

6. Practice previous year question papers .

All the best
22nd October 2011, 12:58 AM
krishna76743

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
am rohit studin in 12th

i realy want to get into a very good college....
i hav wasted n flopped my 11th class verymuch!
ididnt study anything... now am in remorse
i hav no clue how to study both 11th and 12th
i am doing/done zero preparations for AIEEE

please advice me
how to study
wen to study
time management
timetable
everything
please!
i seriously is in need of help!
Don't be so low in esteem as time is still there.Now as u have understood your mistakes now is the time to rectify it.Nowadays the A.I.E.E.E has more more of aptitude or in other words more focus is on conceptual theory questions than on numericals.So u need to be thorough of what u have studied.While starting your preparation you need to have clear understanding of the N.C.E.R.T books that are recommended and then u should opt for other books.You should always have a good confident level.And as far as possible try to cover as much syllabus as u can as it will help u in getting those extra marks.So do your preparation well and i hope u will perform well in the entrance test.So give your best and never give up on anything.
29th October 2011, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir i'm studing in 12th and i join couching class in september for 1 year course but as march comes near i'm feeling very nervous for board as well as entrance exam .I could'nt understand what i do..please tell me how can i preparing both for good currier...thank you
29th October 2011, 07:06 PM
jeo-rocks

Here are a few tips that can help you out in a better way:

Keep regularly revising important topics of 11th standard

Don't pay extra attention to a particular subject

Take physics and chemistry as your prime subject as they come easy each.

Prepare on a regular basis

Solve as many problems as you can rather than just going on reading.

Practice previous year question papers .

THANKS
30th November 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

how should preparing for Aieee. Give me systam.
30th November 2011, 07:49 PM
co-rocks

first you should be prepare of 11th and 12th class of NCERT books

Keep regularly revising important topics of 11th and 12th standard

Don't pay extra attention to a particular subject

Take physics and chemistry as your prime subject as they come easy each.

Prepare on a regular basis

Solve as many problems as you can rather than just going on reading.

Practice previous year question papers .

THANKS
24th May 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Some of the concepts of physics are very difficult n confusing.what should i do to make them clear?
7th February 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

iv wasted my 11th time nd im in 12 now i want ot clear aieee in 1st go but now i hav to study 4 boards also so pls could u giv me suggestions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?