29th April 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Tips to clear aptitude tests for good companies? Sample HR questions?

i have a problem with solving math problems. I'm scared if i would ever clear aptitude round to get a job. guide me as there is very few days left for first companies interview process at our college.help me with a few frequently asked HR questions if possible and my favorite subject is C any questions that can be asked based on this?? it will surely help my preparations if you reply.please do..

1st May 2014, 10:44 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Tips to clear aptitude tests for good companies? Sample HR questions?

TIPS TO CLEAR APTITUDE TEST:

-> There is no shortcuts to follow to learn aptitude or maths in a quicker way than practicing it every day.

-> Best way to start the preparation of aptitude is to refer good books and there are many in the market. One of the best is R.S.Agarwal where it helps to cover all the main topics which will be asked for almost all the companies aptitude test.

-> Know the company pattern, this is again a important thing which you need to follow. All the companies who are coming for campus placement do follow a pattern for the aptitude test and you need to know it by asking particular query on the same over here in case you need help. So, once you get to know the pattern just follow that and start the preparation and at the same time prepare all the topics in common since the pattern can change at times as well. Knowing it before will give you an upper hand, so that you can score if the same pattern is followed.

-> I have attached some of the e-books and other common aptitudes paper in this post for your reference which will help you to prepare for the interview as well. Just go through it and start the preparation right away.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 2441 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 2623 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 2546 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?