22nd June 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I say when interviewers panel will ask "How will I be beneficial to bank"?

I have done Mechanical engineer and have 3 years exp in mechanical field. I have SBI PO interview so what should i say when panel ask How will i be beneficial to bank???? Please help me

23rd June 2015, 12:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I say when interviewers panel will ask "How will I be beneficial to bank"?

Yes definitely we will provide you the absolute information about the details of Interview. And actually there is almost common questions will be asked in Bank Interviews.

Frequently asked questions in Bank Interviews :

>> Bank Terminology

>> Tell us about your self

>> What are your strengths and Weaknesses

>> About your hobbies

>> Situation based question in terms of banking environment

>> Questions on Economy, Current Affairs

>> Where do you see yourself after 5 years.

You have to well prepared before the Interview with honest answers. So you will be very accurate about your answers. Don't lie when you answering the questions.

And one thing you must remember that you need to very clear on your answers. You must be convincing the Interviewer's with your answers. So be careful while you answering those situational questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?