22nd April 2013, 08:55 PM
ujwal saurav

Can I apply for IIT JEE after completing matriculation from Nepal Board?

I am a Nepali citizen.I have completed matriculation from Nepal Board and +2 from CBSE board from Delhi Public School of Nepal. can i apply for IIT JEE? please suggest procedures.

15th September 2013, 11:28 AM
rojatangella

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for IIT JEE after completing matriculation from Nepal Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujwal saurav View Post
I am a Nepali citizen.I have completed matriculation from Nepal Board and +2 from CBSE board from Delhi Public School of Nepal. can i apply for IIT JEE? please suggest procedures.
hai........

You can take IIT JEE exam.

The qualifying examinations (QEs) are listed below:

The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized central / state Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.

Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.

Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.

General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.

High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.

Any Public School/Board/University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).

H.S.C. vocational examination.

Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.

3 year Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state Board of technical education.

In case the relevant qualifying examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination at an earlier level.

You can also apply for AIEEE examination. You can have scholarships according to the institute policies in which you are going to take admission.

all the best............
28th February 2020, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for IIT JEE after completing matriculation from Nepal Board?

How could we know that IIT JEE entrance exam are being held in Nepal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?