20th January 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in NIT, Durgapur to study B.Tech?

Sir
I am interested to take B-tech.
course after diploma in ceramic tech..
so plz give me the ways how can I do that
and what amount of sits are available in NIT, Durgapur?

29th January 2015, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in NIT, Durgapur to study B.Tech?

No, you cannot get admission in NIT, Durgapur to study B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course because, IITs and NITs does not offer admissions through Lateral Entry process. So, you cannot get admission in NIT for pursuing your B.Tech course. Since, you are interested to pursue B.Tech course, I suggest you to appear in LEET or ECET examination to get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course in other top institutions equivalent to NITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?