11th July 2011, 09:27 PM
ramyadammalapati123

Tips to solve aptitude questions for English? Sample aptitude question papers for it?

sir i am weak in english so for me it is hard to solve aptitude for english partso can tel be so tips to slove and can u send me sample aptitude papers to my mail

12th July 2011, 06:44 AM
archana agarwal
Member+

Default Re: Tips to solve aptitude questions for English? Sample aptitude question papers for it?

Don't worry. Try to buy the book Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Agarwal and solve it. It has all the questions related to English, Aptitude. The Aptitute questions are also categorized into various topics. The Book is ideally suitable for RRB, Bank PO, Campus Interviews, MBA etc exams. The Book will cost you around Rs. 250. But, it is a perfect solution for your problem. The book has all the previous questions appeared in different Bank exams, interviews, and competitive exams. If you spend 2 hours per day, you can completed the book by doing samples of each type in 10 to 15 days. If you put your full concentration you will complete the book in 30 days by solving all the problems.

All the best
2nd September 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to solve aptitude questions for English? Sample aptitude question papers for it?

Fill in the blank in the below mentioned sentence.
There is _______ man in the jungle.
22nd October 2011, 10:50 PM

answer is "a"
28th December 2011, 03:20 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Tips to solve aptitude questions for English? Sample aptitude question papers for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramyadammalapati123 View Post
sir i am weak in english so for me it is hard to solve aptitude for english partso can tel be so tips to slove and can u send me sample aptitude papers to my mail

How To Crack Aptitude Papers

For improving you English, i would suggest you to purchase Wren and Martin which is meant for students who want to learn English from the very basic level..

It will be a slightly boring but since, there is no gain without pain hence,for improving your English you have to do this..

As far as the aptitude skills are concerned..purchase Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal which is by far the best book for cracking the aptitude papers of Bank PO Exams,MBA Exams or to that matter your campus placement exams..

Quantitative Aptitude By R.S. Aggarwal

I have also attached a few aptitude papers of a few companies so that you get an idea of what kind of questions you may face in the interviews..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude section of Oracle.pdf(63.5 KB, 493 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys-Aptitude-Section-1.pdf(62.4 KB, 430 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys-Aptitude-Section-2.pdf(62.5 KB, 365 views)
File Type: doc Infosys-Aptitude-Test-Paper-2011.doc(44.5 KB, 350 views)
File Type: pdf TCS Aptitude Questions.pdf(288.4 KB, 768 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?