7th October 2011, 09:27 AM
abdul87s

How may I get TCS questions of aptitude test(programming and information technology)? I'm preparing for TATA steel(IT division)

please send me some latest aptitude test and also programming aptitude test and information technology aptitude test.
As i am preparing for TATA STEEL (only for IT DIVISION) and exam date is 16 oct .
syllabus:-the aptitude test will include (but not restricted to) knowledge and aptitude for programming ,and information technology.
please help me,thanks in advance.

12th May 2012, 08:59 PM
AMIT.AGARWAL.56789

Default Re: How may I get TCS questions of aptitude test(programming and information technology)? I'm preparing for TATA steel(IT division)

the marking of quite a lot of indian univ. is not reliable and there
r quite a lot of cases when those who have source, money or impression have
been given too much marks and those who should get r not given the marks
they should get.

to tell you the reality the ruling of the courts
should be condemed that states
the reqirement of 75% of total attendance for sitting in the exam (due to this it
has been found that those who have good attendance have been given good marks
by dishonest faculty members even if they would have given incorrect
answers and a student who gives correct answer and however has low attendance has been deliberately given low marks so that the corrupt faculty members may --
*strengthen their case in front of court if any student files a case against them and
*show in front of others how honestly they mark by giving less marks to students who have less presence
*to retaliate to those students who reasonably argue and refutes the faculty members.
*to show that marks shall be awarded on the basis of flattery, source, money or impression

*to favour few and unfavour others dishonestly.

court should understand these aspects before making it compulsory 75% attendance.

see if any deserving student is not given the marks student should get then this may result in year backs and there have been cases when many students ended their lives in the campus.

power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

when in high school and inter the answer books are given to those who r not known to studs for checking then why in grad many institutes give the marks in the hands of those faculty members who take the regular lectures and thus get an opportunity to play with the career of the students and particularly if the student at some time refutes the staff members.

NITs are quintessence cases of these incidents. In NIT Jaipur, in about the year 2001, autonomy was given and the status of deemed univ soon followed. This gave an opportunity to faculty members to play with the career of the students and to suppress them by threatening them of low marks and not only threatening, they actually awarded very low marks.
Few sems after that some studs ended their lives in the hostels. So it is quite clear that this form of education system is not only faulty, it’s also an utter violation of human rights.
So the courts have to take measures to stop these sort of incidents otherwise courts will lose their reliability. Soon I will suggest few recommendations. By then you (who read this) should post your reply if u support my views.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?