27th April 2011, 01:49 PM
Danhavoc88

How to pass aptitude round of TCS? What kind of questions are asked?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Could you please tell me how to pass the aptitude round of TCS? Please let me know the areas, in which I should be alright with. I have to clear the aptitude round so please help me to get through. Please send the typical questions and all to my email address [email protected] You..

Related Questions:
  1. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Company profile of TCS?
  3. Is it difficult to clear Aptitude Test of TCS Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked?
  4. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  5. What kind of Questions are being asked in Technical round and HR round by a Software Company?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in TCS on-campus aptitude test from MBA student? Format of TCS Aptitude Test?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Interview?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in TCS Aptitude Test for Assistant Software Engineer post? -- [New]
  9. What kind of Questions asked on Data Communications and Networking in Technical Round of TCS?
  10. What kind of questions will be asked in Tech Round by software companies like Wipro, TCS
  11. What kind of questions are asked in technical round and HR round by a software company like infosys, wipro, Tcs etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Trainee Engineer post?
  14. How many rounds are available in Syntel On-Campus Interview for MCA students? How to prepare?
  15. What kind of Aptitude questions are asked in Syntel interview? Pattern of aptitude test?
  16. Download last 5 years question papers of ITC Limited Aptitude and Reasoning Test? What kind of questions are asked?
  17. Aptitude question papers for Oracle placement test? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  18. Aptitude test papers and pattern of HCL recruitment exam? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
16th July 2011, 12:44 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pass aptitude round of TCS? What kind of questions are asked?

Quote:
Could you please tell me how to pass the aptitude round of TCS? Please let me know the areas, in which I should be alright with. I have to clear the aptitude round so please help me to get
Good to see you For before hand preparation For TCS recruitment.

Tips and suggestion:-
1. Should be good in communication skills.
2. Should be clear in words.

Following attachments includes Last 3 years and even some sample papers.

attachments are
Attached Files
File Type: zip TCS_Papers.zip(147.1 KB, 604 views)
16th July 2011, 12:49 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pass aptitude round of TCS? What kind of questions are asked?

to pass in tcs aptitude round you have prepare your self seriously to speak spontaneously.....
you should clear in your words for preparation you can follow r.s agarwal reaseaning book best question & answer are available there ........
16th July 2011, 12:53 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Good to see you For before hand preparation For TCS recruitment.

Tips and suggestion:-
1. Should be good in communication skills.
2. Should be clear in words.

gooduck
16th July 2011, 09:11 AM
meanki

dear friend.
after completing 1st round aptitude test ,in interview may ask u basic question about ur fev subject...............and ask some hr question like........ why tcs?about tcs?...........
16th July 2011, 09:39 AM
raja badam

Thumbs up Re: How to pass aptitude round of TCS? What kind of questions are asked?

Dear Aspirant,

TCS is well reputed Software company in India.

Tips:

You have to solve previous question papers of TCS,so many question come from previous papers.

Best book for TCS is Barrons for GRE .

You have to read Hindu or any English news paper.

To read more English novels.

Always communicate with your friends in English.

Really practice can change every one life,so you have to practice previous papers.

Daily solve new puzzles like sudoku puzzles etc.

Try to improve your logical skills through puzzles.

conduct your self mock tests.

Be confident and write your Exam with cool and get success.

I attach here some TCS papers helpful for your preparation.

All the best for you
Attached Files
File Type: docx TCS nov 2010.docx(26.5 KB, 331 views)
File Type: docx tcs jan 2011.docx(28.4 KB, 269 views)
File Type: docx jan 12 2011.docx(56.7 KB, 245 views)
File Type: docx TCS aptitude1.docx(18.7 KB, 238 views)
File Type: docx TCS aptitude2.docx(19.0 KB, 254 views)
File Type: docx TCS aptitude 3.docx(17.5 KB, 221 views)
File Type: zip TCS_Latest_2003_CHETANA_1.zip(320.3 KB, 217 views)
File Type: zip TCS_Latest_2003_CHETANA_2.zip(287.3 KB, 150 views)
File Type: zip TCS_Latest_2003_CHETANA_3.zip(49.2 KB, 136 views)
File Type: zip TCS_Latest_2003_CHETANA_4.zip(211.0 KB, 148 views)
File Type: zip TCS_Latest_2003_CHETANA_5.zip(80.9 KB, 168 views)
File Type: doc c questions.doc(36.5 KB, 302 views)
16th July 2011, 02:33 PM
deepraj535

hello friend,
Its a very easy task to crack TCS's aptitude.From last year english questions have been ommited so you just need of alright with basic maths.
here is a website where you can find TCS's previous year's questions.

The website is:

www.freshersworld.com

best of luck
18th July 2011, 11:14 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Aptitude section of a campus drive is very very important.. maximum no. of students are get rejected through aptitude test.. You have to do lots of practice tto crack the aptitude test..

for cracking the aptitude test of TCS , you have to solve GRE BARRONs aptitude..
Also You have to solve the previous year questions of TCS aptitude test..
You will get maximum question common from the previous year question...

so, work hard, prepare yourself .You have to solve the aptitude as first as possible....

All the best..
19th September 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

how to place in tcs
25th November 2011, 05:26 PM
sahaja mallarapu

in TCS apptitude round they will ask basic programming knowledge and english and aptitude questions.
to clear this you should have knowledge in C, C++, data structures, core java.
refer the book "Quantitative Aptitude" by RS Aggarwal for aptitude questions.
you should have good knowledge in english.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?