25th April 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Selection Procedure and Placements after completion of JBT course?

I wanna know about jbt selection process and placement after jbt course.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the selection procedure for JBT Haryana?
  2. How may I do JBT in Delhi from government college? How may I get details about selection procedure? I'm doing B.A
  3. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  5. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  6. How can I do JBT from jaipur after completing 12th std? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. How can I get into TCS through campus interview
  8. What is the procedure for doing Diet? Is there any difference between Diet and JBT? What is the fee structure of doing JBT?
  9. Placement paper of HCL? Pattern of selection procedure of HCL?
  10. List of JBT Colleges available in Haryana? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  11. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  12. Procedure for admission in JBT course? Best university for JBT course? Fee structure of the different institutes?
  13. Does this a good choice to do MCA course having completed B.Sc with Non Medical stream from Punjab University?
  14. Future after completing Master of Software Engineering degree? -- [New]
  15. CTET exam is conducted one or twice a year? Is it fine to opt for JBT instead of B.Ed?
  16. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  17. How to get a Job being a candidate having completed MCA in the year of 2010?
  18. For selection in JBT which are the best 3 subjects?
9th July 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection Procedure and Placements after completion of JBT course?

i want to know JBT colleges in jalandhar or kapurthala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?