14th February 2011, 06:25 PM
meghadang

How may i know about the colleges offering M.Tech (biotechnology) through correspondence?

hello all
Please if anyone could tell me about the colleges offering correspondence M.Tech in biotechnology????
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  2. How may i know about the colleges offering M.Tech (biotechnology) through correspondence?
  3. List of colleges that are offering M.Tech in Biotechnology India?
  4. Colleges offering Mtech in Biotechnology in India? GATE exam necessary for M.tech?
  5. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  6. List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?
  7. List of universities offering M.Phil Biotechnology through correspondence? -- [New]
  8. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?
  9. Which are the VTU colleges offering M.Tech correspondence course in Bangalore region?
  10. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.
  11. List of good colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence?
  12. Which are the colleges offering M.E/M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence
  13. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  14. Details about the colleges offering M.Tech in correspondence under VTU? Details about the course?
  15. Centres offering Integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology after BSc Biotechnology? When and how to apply?
  16. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  17. Details of colleges offering M.Tech in Biotechnology in Southern Region? Which entrance to answer to get in the course? Age limit to appear for the exams?
  18. Top 10 colleges offering B.Sc. biotechnology course -- [Most Discussed]
29th February 2012, 04:12 PM
rocky1-3

Default Re: How may i know about the colleges offering M.Tech (biotechnology) through correspondence?

M tech
Improve

M.Tech Through

Distance Education

M.Tech Biotechnology

M.Tech Bioinformatics

Duration : 2 Years ( i.e 4 Semesters)
Fees : Rs 20,000 Per Sem
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/ MSc in Respective Dicipline
For Admission Contact
SRI VENKATESWARA COLLEGE
64 AVALURPET ROAD
TAMIL MIN NAGAR
TIRUVANNAMALAI-606601
TAMILNADU
PH:04175-325097, 224040

Master of Technology (M Tech) in Biotechnology, which is a two-year full time programme, is considered as one of the important branches in the field of engineering. The two-year postgraduate programme covers the detailed study of all the biological concepts and its applications. After pursuing M.Tech (Biotechnology), one can also opt for doctorate level of study in the field. Talking about its career prospects, the degree holders can join pharmaceutical or other chemical industries, research. The list of engineering colleges, which offer M.Tech (Biotechnology) course, is given below.

Colleges Offering M Tech (Biotechnology) Courses / Programs

1-Sri Indu College of Engineering & Technology Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technology

2-DVR & Dr HS MIC College of Technology Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research

3-Govind Ballabh Pant Engineering College Madhav Institute of Technology & Science

Rajalakshmi Engineering College Heritage Institute of Technology

Haldia Institute of Technology Bengal College of Engineering & Technology

Kumaraguru College of Technology CMR College of Engineering & Technology

PSG College of Technology BITS Pilani

IIT Kharagpur NIT Rourkela

NIT Durgapur College of Engineering Andhra University

IMS Engineering College IET Lucknow
9th May 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i know about the colleges offering M.Tech (biotechnology) through correspondence?

Send me m.tech biotechnology colgs in hyd.......
5th February 2013, 03:59 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Master of Technology (M Tech) in Biotechnology, which is a two-year full time programme, is considered as one of the important branches in the field of engineering. The two-year postgraduate programme covers the detailed study of all the biological concepts and its applications. After pursuing M.Tech (Biotechnology), one can also opt for doctorate level of study in the field. Talking about its career prospects, the degree holders can join pharmaceutical or other chemical industries, research. The list of engineering colleges, which offer M.Tech (Biotechnology) course, is given below.

Colleges Offering M Tech (Biotechnology) Courses / Programs

1-Sri Indu College of Engineering & Technology Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technology

2-DVR & Dr HS MIC College of Technology Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research

3-Govind Ballabh Pant Engineering College Madhav Institute of Technology & Science

Rajalakshmi Engineering College Heritage Institute of Technology

Haldia Institute of Technology Bengal College of Engineering & Technology

Kumaraguru College of Technology CMR College of Engineering & Technology

PSG College of Technology BITS Pilani

IIT Kharagpur NIT Rourkela

NIT Durgapur College of Engineering Andhra University

IMS Engineering College IET Lucknow
5th February 2013, 04:02 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Yes ofcourse gate scores do help you to get placed in top institutions of india. These are the various colleges offering M.tech biotech in india:
1)Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi
2)Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh
3)University of Lucknow
4)University of Kolkata, Kolkata
5)Jadavpur University, PO Jadavpur
6)Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Masab Tank, Mahaveer Marg, Hyderabad
7)All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Eligibility criteria for the first three institutions is B.sc and the rest requires you to have either B.E/B.tech.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?