9th January 2011, 11:38 PM
shishir k

List of colleges and dates to apply for correspondence M.Tech after B.Tech. (EEE)?

This is Shishir Kumar i completed my BE in EEE in 2008 . Now am working as project Engineer for KPTCL project so please let me know about which subject i can do my M.tech that should match current working profile as well time i may not be in Bangalore so in where should i apply which is good university?

Thanks and regards
Shishir Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and dates to apply for correspondence M.Tech after B.Tech. (EEE)?
  2. How can I get a seat after scoring 1754 rank in PGECE in EEE stream
  3. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in EEE course in Bangalore? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  5. List of mtech colleges which can give admission on PGECET 1351 Rank in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  7. Best specialization to choose in M.Tech after passing EEE? Colleges offering the same?
  8. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.
  9. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  10. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  11. What are the future opportunities after completing M.Tech in Control Systems
  12. List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?
  13. List of private and public sector companies(For EEE graduate) along with their last date of application offering job for sub engineer and apprentice posts?
  14. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  15. How to complete Diploma in EEE through Correspondence? Colleges offering this course in Correspondence?
  16. What exams to appear for to do M.Tech after B.Tech EEE?
  17. List of colleges in Osmania University? List of M.Tech. colleges affiliated to Osmania University?
  18. Colleges providing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence? Last date of registration?
10th January 2011, 03:33 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges and dates to apply for correspondence M.Tech after B.Tech. (EEE)?

Dear friend,
you can take any of your subject from your stream...
Its totally depend on your own choice and also your interest...
11th January 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges and dates to apply for correspondence M.Tech after B.Tech. (EEE)?

Hi... I am also having the same problem..
22nd January 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

can i get a list of top 40 private colleges that provide M.tech? and also the entrance exam to get into that college with date of application.
23rd January 2011, 11:31 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Friend good college for M.tech is
KiiT university.
VIT university.
SRM university.
Amity school of engineering. etc
you can apply for M.tech course in these college and If you want more information then please see the website of the these college.
all the best.
26th April 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to know corresponding m teach colleges in delhi
please
21st May 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i want know the corresponce mtech colleges list in andhrapradesh
14th June 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i m diploma holder in instrumentation and control.so i want to b.tech in same stream so please tell me any institute from where i can do my b.tech correspondence besides working.
please tell me.
23rd July 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i completed BE (EEE). i want to mtech in correspondance. please tell tell me how to apply and when. do we take gate for correspondance.
10th August 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I A DIPLOMA MECHANICAL & B.E MECHANICAL THROUGH DISTANCE .I WANT TO DO M.TECH IN PIPELINE ENGINEERING THROUGH DISTANCE MODE.WHICH COLLEGES ARE PROVIDING PLEASE MAIL ME [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?