7th May 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?

Dear sir ,
I had completed b.tech . ii want study in USA or any other good university but i have financial problem . So can u guide me for it i want phd for USA ya Germany . My email .id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  2. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  3. How may I apply for PhD in USA, Germany, Norway after completing masters in plasma and particle physics?
  4. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  5. How may I do Ph.D from Germany? What's the applying procedure? I'm pursuing Masters in pharmaceutics
  6. How can I get scholarship in Germany for PhD in Nanotechnology?
  7. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  9. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  10. How to get a scholarship in PhD in Business from USA?
  11. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  12. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  13. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  14. How can i join PhD with scholarship in Germany? I've completed my M.Sc(biotechnology)
  15. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  16. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe -- [Most Discussed]
  17. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  18. What is the fees of medical colleges in Ukraine, China, Germany, USA? What are the names of scholarship schemes?
29th September 2016, 10:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?

You can get scholarship for your PhD course as well as opt for education loan to meet the expense of your PhD course in abroad. Study expense in Germany is lesser than in USA. So Germany would be better option than USA. In order to receive scholarship, you need to perform well in the entrance exams based on which the US universities or German universities take admission. You need to score high marks in entrance exams like IELTS, GRE, TOEFL, etc. based on which admission is done. You can also opt for assitantship opportunity during the course which can also act as a financial aid thereby helping to meet our study expense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?