3rd August 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How may I know the number of seats for diploma in civil engineering in colleges of Solapur?

I want to know the actual seat number for diploma in civil engg. In the collages of solapur
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total intake for Diploma in Civil Engineering in Solpur District?
  2. Civil engineering syllabus for JELET? Number of Civil seats in government colleges?
  3. Number of seats available in Government colleges for Civil Engineering Diploma course through JELET in West Bengal?
  4. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal?
  5. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  6. Number of seats available through LEET in B.Tech Civil in various universities in and around Delhi? I am pursuing diploma in civil Engineering from Pusa Polytechnic
  7. Number of seats available to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma holder in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is Government Polytechnic Gaja AICTE approved or not?
  10. How many seats are available in government colleges through JEXPO?
  11. Number of seats available to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Government colleges of Andhra Pradesh through POLYCET? -- [New]
  12. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  14. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  16. Number of vacancy seats with trades in government engineering colleges?
  17. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  18. List of good colleges in Gujarat to get admission from diploma to degree in Mechanical engineering? What are the total number of seats?
12th May 2016, 06:05 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How may I know the number of seats for diploma in civil engineering in colleges of Solapur?

To know the seats intake for civil engineering in solapur colleges, you can visit the respective college website as intake varies from college to college.
For Government Polytechnic of solapur it is 60 for regular shift and 60 for evening shift.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?