3rd August 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the total intake for Diploma in Civil Engineering in Solpur District?

I mr. Akshay hibare want to know the actual seat number for admission in diploma first year in civil engg. In solapur district

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are available in Buldana district, Maharashtra to do diploma in civil engineering after 12th? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility for earning M.A. in English at EFLU?
  3. What is the total cost of doing diploma in computer engineering?
  4. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. List of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Kerala?
  6. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  7. What is the total intake in MBBS this year through WBJEE?
  8. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Environmental Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to opt for part time diploma civil engineering course?
  11. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Elementary Civil Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  13. How may I join distance course in engineering along with job after completion of my diploma?
  14. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D?
  15. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering being a BCA graduate?
  17. Total number of intake in MBBS through West Bengal JEM? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?
12th May 2016, 05:58 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: What is the total intake for Diploma in Civil Engineering in Solpur District?

The seat intake for civil engineering can vary from college to college. Generally its between 60 to 120 seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?