12th February 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

How may I know whether my AFMC application form has been uploaded or not?

I have filled the form online and i completed the bank challan procedure as per the requirements. I have got the journal number. But i don't know whether my application form has been uploaded or not. Please reply

14th February 2012, 05:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I know whether my AFMC application form has been uploaded or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have filled the form online and i completed the bank challan procedure as per the requirements. I have got the journal number. But i don't know whether my application form has been uploaded or not. Please reply
If you have already registered for the MBBS Entrance Exam to be conducted by Armed Force Medical College and want to know anything about the registration form, refer to the following link and log in with your E-mail ID and Password.

AFMC Entrance Exam Registration Form
28th February 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I know whether my AFMC application form has been uploaded or not?

after login how to check wether my form is accepted or not
28th February 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

after login to my account how do i know that whether my application is accepted or not
28th February 2012, 05:37 PM
rvidyasagar

When you have submitted your application, by creating a user name and password, you can verify the status of your application by going into your account.

The status of your application i.e. dates of submission of form and the date of clearance from the bank will be available immediately as and when these events happen.

Your status will also be communicated by the Institute to you within 15 days of the
last date for submission of the application forms.
5th March 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

please check the status of my afmc 2012 application form with registration number 141585
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?