10th June 2011, 11:45 PM
pratvarsh

Is it possible to get government job after pursuing M.Sc. in Physics?

Can i get government job (related to railways, education , research etc. field) after pursing M.Sc. in Physics .......??

If yes, then how and where i can see/find it and for this which exams should i crack!

Is there requirement of coaching for cracking that exams....?

6th July 2011, 11:51 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Is it possible to get government job after pursuing M.Sc. in Physics?

hello friend
of course you may get jobs in govt. sector for sure.....
you may enter into research or even into bank jobs which would provide a good placement........
you need to be stay updated with the newspaper in which the vacancies and date of exam are declared........
best of luck
6th January 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get government job after pursuing M.Sc. in Physics?

I am a a 11th commerce student .can i appear for railway or get a job in railway after completing my 12th board exams and also completing UPSC EXAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?