24th May 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue MS in computer science in USA? List of top 10 universities?

I am BE E t&c graduate wish to pursue ms in computer science in usa.pl adive best top 10 university for which i cam apply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MS in computer science in USA? List of top 10 universities?
  2. Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours? -- [New]
  3. List of top universities in USA offering BS? I want to pursue a degree in food technology
  4. How may I pursue PhD in management from top universities of USA or UK?
  5. How to study MS in computer science in USA? I have scored 5.58 CGPA in my B.E in computer science
  6. Top universities in USA and UK to do MS in computer science?
  7. Can I get admission for MS in Computer Science in universities of USA having secured 58.9% in Computer Science Engineering?
  8. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which country would be best to do MBBS in Abroad? How about America?
  10. Entrance tests to pursue Ph.D degree in management from top universities in USA/UK?
  11. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  12. How to pursue a degree in food technology? List of top universities in USA offering BS Food Technology
  13. Is GRE exam a good way to enter MIT, USA and other top notch universities? What is the procedure for it?
  14. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  16. List of universities offering MS in computer science? What is the total expense of the course?
  17. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
19th June 2012, 05:59 PM
sweetravi18

Default Re: How to pursue MS in computer science in USA? List of top 10 universities?

U have to crack GMAT and TOEFL to make it into USA universities. U have to secure a good percentage.

top ten universites are attached below. Please go through it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10.JPG
Views:	5527
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	96690  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?