13th October 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Which country would be best to do MBBS in Abroad? How about America?

which country would be the best option for me to do mbbs in abroad and can america be taken as a nice option bcoz i heard that it provides good salary package after doing mbbs so that i would be able to return all the debt that i will have to take for doing mbbs... thanking u and waiting for ur reply darshana

23rd October 2014, 11:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country would be best to do MBBS in Abroad? How about America?

United Kingdom or England is the best place to pursue MBBS abroad. This is because the universities of England are well renowned for medical field and rank among the top universities of the world in the medical field. Moreover, the medical standard of England is very high as compared to other countries. Hence UK or England is the best place to pursue MBBS.

USA is also a very good option. The standard of education in USA is also high and the US universities also come in the top list of universities in the world for medical courses. You can opt for USA and build up a lucrative career especially if you can become a good doctor. Go for the one where you are interested, comfortable and which has the goodwill and good reputation.
23rd October 2014, 02:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country would be best to do MBBS in Abroad? How about America?

Well doing MBBS from abroad is a good option, if you want to get quality education and a good salary package. USA and UK are expensive options for doing MBBS, if you don't have any financial problem, then these countries are the best option.

There are many other countries also like Germany, China, Georgia, Australia, Philipines etc. Which are cheaper when compared to UK and US, with top class facilities.

For getting admission in foreign universities, you have to prove your English proficiency. There are tests like TOEFL and IELTS which are utilized by most foreign universities for admission in their various courses, which are taught in English language.

Therefore, apply for these tests and get a decent score in it, so that you can get admission easily in top universities for your MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?