7th September 2010, 11:41 AM
deep_patil

How may I register/enroll for CS course? I am LAW graduate and staying at Thane

Hi I am Law graduate, want to enroll for Company Secretary Course. I am staying at Thane. Required your guidance for registration.
please reply soon..

24th March 2012, 07:40 PM
Dilbag86

Default Re: How may I register/enroll for CS course? I am LAW graduate and staying at Thane

The Company Secretary Course conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has three sections -Foundation, Executive, and Professional.The minimum eligibility required for the Foundation course for Company Secretary is 10+2 or an equivalent examination. Candidates who have enrolled for the 10+2 examination can apply with the proof of passing the examination within 6 months. Candidates who have passed the Foundation Course, and are not less than 17 years of age can apply for the Executive programme. Graduates, post-graduates (excluding Fine arts) and those who have passed final exam of ICWAI or ICAI or of any other accountancy Institution in India or abroad recognized by the Council of the Institute can directly enroll to the Executive programme without passing the Foundation Examination. A registered student is required to complete the Intermediate and the Final examination within the registration period. After passing the Executive Programme examination, a registered candidate can apply for the Professional Programme.

Related Career Options
» Insurance Underwriters
» Auditing
» Finance Management
More...
In essence, excellent command over English, both written and oral is important for a Company Secretary. At the same time, ability to understand, analyze complex and technical issues and exercise accordingly with tact and intelligence are other essentials. It is the moral responsibility of the Company Secretary to be loyal to his organisation on knowing their top level plans and important secrets.
Thnx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?