24th October 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get my son admitted in super 30?

Sir I am staying in Mumbai and my son is studying in 10 standard and he want to join super 30. How can he join? My son’s mind is good and my father in law is staying in Bihar. Please help us 9224441578.

24th October 2016, 09:28 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get my son admitted in super 30?

Super 30 is one of the best coaching institutions in the country for the Engineering entrance.

They take 30 students every year on the basis of merit and mentor them to excel in the toughest exams.

Your son needs to appear in the entrance test conducted by the Super 30.

You can find the offline application from Patna, Bihar or online from its official website.

If he gets selected, then they would inform you and your son can get the admission there.
24th October 2016, 09:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Super 30 conducts entrance exam for selecting candidates. Your son has to crack the exam and only on the basis of merit, he will be admitted in the institute.

Also, you shouldn't be from a rich background. Super 30 is strictly for students, who are financially not good.
24th October 2016, 10:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To take admission in Super 30, you must have to contact to the respective Institute and collect the application form or else you can apply online also by filling up the application form.
Candidates must have completed their class 12th with above 70% of marks in it in order to take admission under Super 30.
Candidates must belong to a poor family background.
25th October 2016, 04:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in the above mentioned Institute, candidate will have to clear the entrance examination conducted by the institute and then can get admission, no donation or any reference is entertained in the institute.

You should ask your child to prepare well for the examination and try to score well in the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?