12th September 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

How a Mechanical engineer can join RAW?

I'm studying mechanical engineering but I want to join RAW ,how can I Join this .. I'm very interested in RAW ..PLEASE give me ans

15th September 2015, 09:35 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How a Mechanical engineer can join RAW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm studying mechanical engineering but I want to join RAW ,how can I Join this .. I'm very interested in RAW ..PLEASE give me ans
The procedure for joining RAW is bit different than any other department as for becoming RAW agent you need to apply for Civil Service Exam first. You need to crack the exam of Civil Service than based on your capabilities and performance under IPS department you be selected as a RAW agent. One cannot apply to become RAW agent directly as candidates are chosen from IPS department itself. So you need to apply for IPS exam first and then as soon as you gain experience you might get a chance to become a RAW agent.

Examination for IPS is conducted by UPSC every year and follow three procedure to select candidates for IPS. Stages are as follows:

1. Preliminary Exam
2. Mains Exam
3. Interview

You need to qualify all the stages in order to get a post in IPS department.
20th January 2020, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I join RAW after completion of btech say correctly whatever is truth please.
16th April 2020, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i have complete diploma mechanical engineering ?
what is procedure to join raw or nia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?