17th March 2017, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How much donation we need to pay to join B.E in Kongu Engineering college in lateral mode?

How much donation we need to pay to join B.E in Kongu Engineering college in lateral mode? I just have completed the diploma course and wanted to apply for the engineering. Can you please give me the right details on the same? What is the complete fee structure? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing Polytechnic?
  2. How much donation I have to pay to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture? Which is the best way to join this course?
  3. Which college will I get after scoring 91.50 in Erode Lateral Engineering College?
  4. How to go for Mechatronics course? Colleges providing the course and what is the qualification criteria for admission? Fee structure and the future scope for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for government job after studying Mechatronics Engineering in Kongu Engineering College with 6.57 CGPA
  6. How much donation is for getting admission in KJ Somaiya for Gujarati minority student? Will bank pay the donation fees?
  7. How much donation do I have to pay to join SRM for medicine course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges which have good placements in B.Tech after completing EIE in Polytechnic
  9. Can I get Kongu engineering college of KCT, CBE after scoring 22.67 in GATE with 18499 AIR?
  10. Is there a way to get admission in B.Tech by paying donation?
  11. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota
  12. How to do B.Pharm after doing BSc chemistry and D pharm
  13. How much will be the Donation to join Medical College without giving any Entrance Exam?
  14. List of IIT's which provides B.Tech Mechatronics and M.Tech in Robotics?
  15. Eligibility to join Cognizant through AMCAT for a Lateral B.Tech graduate?
  16. Fee structure to join M.Sc Chemistry in Delhi University? Will I need to pay and donation to get admission for this course?
  17. Is it possible for me to do MCA course if I have done 12th without maths?
  18. How can I join lateral entry in the college of engineering in gundy?
15th April 2017, 06:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much donation we need to pay to join B.E in Kongu Engineering college in lateral mode?

The information about donation is not publicly disclosed by any institution either related to engineering or medical colleges. It is an internal matter of colleges. When you will visit college and there is some indirect medium through which information regarding donation is revealed.

The fee structure of Kongu Engineering College is 30,000 per year. There is no dearth of engineering colleges in India, sanctioned seats in engineering colleges are going vacant every year. You can get admission in other colleges without donation also.
28th March 2023, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much donation we need to pay to join B.E in Kongu Engineering college in lateral mode?

How much is maximum donation in kongu college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?