13th April 2016, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Cognizant through AMCAT for a Lateral B.Tech graduate?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 10th with a 72%, 12th with a 50%. I have joined an Engineering college which is closed in middle of my study so I went to join Diploma Engineering and now completed with a stream Computer Science Engineering with 70%. And I joined B.Tech through Lateral Entry and completed with 68%. Please tell me I'm eligible to join Cognizant through AMCAT?

14th April 2016, 07:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Cognizant through AMCAT for a Lateral B.Tech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my 10th with a 72%, 12th with a 50%. I have joined an Engineering college which is closed in middle of my study so I went to join Diploma Engineering and now completed with a stream Computer Science Engineering with 70%. And I joined B.Tech through Lateral Entry and completed with 68%. Please tell me I'm eligible to join Cognizant through AMCAT?
Yes, you are eligible for Cognizant recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of Cognizant recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Cognizant is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Cognizant recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?