20th September 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do MCA course if I have done 12th without maths?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I want to do MCA but my problem is i had taken in math. And my std 12 no math paper... And my graduation complete in Bsc(chemistry). Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria for the same? Awaiting for the answer.

20th September 2015, 09:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do MCA course if I have done 12th without maths?

No, it is not possible to do MCA course if you have not studied Mathematics subject in your 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue MCA course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline with Mathematics as a subject from a recognised university and you must have studied Mathematics subject in your 12th standard. Since, you have not studied Mathematics subject in your 12th standard, you cannot pursue MCA course.
20th September 2015, 11:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do MCA course if I have done 12th without maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
I want to do MCA but my problem is i had taken in math. And my std 12 no math paper... And my graduation complete in Bsc(chemistry). Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria for the same? Awaiting for the answer.
You have completed B.Sc in Chemistry so you are not eligible for MCA course.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.

List of the MCA entrance exams are, NIMCET, IIT-JAM, JNU, DU, VITMEE, TANCET, RMCAT, OLET (Haryana), BHU, IPU, KMAT etc.
21st September 2015, 02:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
It is mandatory that must studied Mathematics subject in both the 12th standard and Graduation course as well. Since, you have not studied Mathematics subject at 12th standard level. So, you have very less chance to get admission for MCA course. Some colleges may give admission based on Graduation course. So, you try admission for MCA course in such colleges.

The student should have qualified in Bachelor Degree with Mathematics subject from a reorganized university. They should also possess a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying Bachelor degree. Those who belong to SC/ST category are given a relaxation of 5% marks. Age of the candidate must be with in 25 years. The student must studied Mathematics subject in both the Graduation and 12th standard as well.
21st September 2015, 07:46 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

No, it is not possible to do MCA without maths in your 12th.

MCA Stands for Master of Computer Application and the course is divided into Six Semester and Duration of course is three years.

Eligibility Criteria for MCA :-

Only those who have passed graduate degree with any desire subject of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination . 5% Relaxation is given to the reserved categories.

There is no specific age limits for this examination and compulsory candidate must have a completed 12th with Mathematics as subjects to apply for entrance examination. Without Mathematics, the candidates are not eligible to apply . Candidates who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for entrance examination.

So , try to get the Seat in donation in engineering college or go for the private degree colleges . There is no need to pay the donation in degree colleges , if you want to do the MCA course in private engineering colleges then candidate must have a pay the donation . you can get the seat without mathematics .
9th August 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc in biotechnology and in 12 i belong to bipc...so is there any chance to take mca please let me know if yes..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?