14th October 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum salary we can expect after getting MBA in business management?

What is the minimum salary we can expect after getting MBA in business management? Can you please let me know the right information on this? It would be really helpful if you can answer me back on the same soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  2. Salary which I can expect after getting MBA degree form Harvard Business School?
  3. How much salary can i expect after B.Sc. in Hotel Management?
  4. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  5. Salary that I can expect after finishing MBA ? Is doing MBA a wise option?
  6. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  8. How much salary package can I expect after having PGDBA HR program from Symbiosis Distance Learning with 3 years experience in American Express? -- [New]
  9. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. Which master degree or diploma is preferable for a good future prospective? I'm working with a construction company and completing my BBA graduation degree
  11. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  12. What should I do either BBA or BCA? My uncle is suggesting to do B.Sc but I am interested in BBA and BCA -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Chances to do PhD in Business Management from Maharishi University of Management and Technology? Which are the topics available for PhD?
  14. Which is better, MBA or MCA?
  15. How much salary can I expect after completion of BBA and MBA courses?
  16. Which are the part time colleges in Thane of MBA? How much salary can I expect from MBA course?
  17. What are the management topics available for MBA? In which institutes can I get a job? How much salary can I expect?
  18. How to do PG course after doing BBM course?
21st October 2017, 05:48 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum salary we can expect after getting MBA in business management?

MBA (Masters in Business Administration) is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

There are many jobs after completing the MBA course. Some of them are

- Human Resource manager
- Marketing manager
- HR Generalist
- Business development manager
- Operation managers
- Senior business analyst
- Area sales manager

The minimum salary varies from state to state and company from company. It varies from 2 Lakhs - 10 Lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?