14th November 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee taken for IAS coaching? Best coaching institute for it?

what is the fee taken for the ias coaching,and also tell me the best coaching institute for sure shot ias cracking in entire south india

16th June 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee taken for IAS coaching? Best coaching institute for it?

Dear sir/mam could any one pls tell me abt the start to end process for IAS and also pls tell me abt the fee structure offered by good institutes in Ambala. Also pls tell me about the percentage to be scored in prelimnary exam and main exam for the post of collector
25th June 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee taken for IAS coaching? Best coaching institute for it?

what is the fee for ias coaching
20th July 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Wat is the fee taken in IAS coaching center????
And wat is the best nd satisfactory institute in hyderabad
4th October 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

could you please tell me the total fee for the course of ias and all the fees for hostels?
12th October 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

what is minimum eligibility criteria in educational qualification to become an ias?
14th October 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the best and satisfactory institute in Delhi for preparation of IAS and tell me the total fees for the course of IAS?
14th October 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the best and satisfactory institute in Delhi for preparation of IAS? And could you please tell me the total fee for the course of IAS?
26th December 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

what is fee for IAS training and which is the best institute in Delhi?
20th March 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

which is the best coaching centre for ias in delhi ? what is the fee taken for it?
8th September 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee taken for IAS coaching?what is the best institute in Jammu?
8th September 2013, 09:14 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Best IAS, Coaching Institute with fee structure in India:-

-Rau's IAS Study Circle- New Delhi/Jaipur - Rs.55,000.00
-Indian IAS Academy - Chennai - Rs.45,000.00
-Ujwal IAS Academy - Delhi - Rs.1,00,000.00
-Chanakya IAS Institute - Delhi/Chandigarh/Ahmadabad - Rs.50,000.00
-Analog IAS Institute - Hyderabad - Rs.90,000.00
-Sankalp IAS Forum - Mumbai - Rs.45,000.00
-Brilliant Tutorials - Chennai
-Elite Academ,y - Mumbai
1st October 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Raus IAS 95000(CSAT GS ESSAY) AND OPTIONAL 35000
UJJWAL IAS 100000(1 YEAR FOUNDATION)
VAJIRAM AND RAVI 110000(GS CSAT ESSAY APPROX.) AND FOR OPTIONAL VARIES BETN 35000-40000
13th January 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

To become an income-tax officer there is a same procedure as for IAS??
8th April 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate in hindi litt. & sociology,which subject i do ias coaching , and i do which ias coaching insititute
1st July 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am completed MSC mathematics . am I qualified and what is degree percentage? What is fee structure please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?