24th December 2010, 01:28 PM
sachin2377

Minimum MAT score required to get into top B.Schools?

please inform about the minimum mat score required to get in to a top b-school. my mat score of dec 2010 is 563.5. will this score can take me all the way?

Related Questions:
  1. Which B-Schools I can get admission with a percentile of 85.6 and composite score of 655?
  2. Colleges taking february MAT score? minimum percentile to get into top collleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  4. Minimum GMAT Score required to qualify?
  5. Top B-Schools in Tamilnadu and Karnataka which consider MAT score? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  6. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  7. List Post Graduation courses in Aviation & Tool Designing stream?
  8. Top 10 colleges to get admission for MBA course with MAT score and with low fee structure?
  9. What should be the percentile in MAT to get into top colleges? List of top 10 colleges/universities accepting MAT score?
  10. Required score in MAT for getting seat in B-School?
  11. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
  12. Where can I join for MBA after passing B.Com with 48%?
  13. Minimum score required in MAT/CAT to be eligible for an MBA degree from Delhi University?
  14. Am I eligible for MBA after scoring 49.56% in graduation?
  15. Date of CAT and MAT entrance exam? Minimum percentile required to crack these exams?
  16. Can i get admission in leading MBA institutes with 70% marks after 10th?
  17. List of top engineering colleges under COMEDK? What is the minimum score required?
  18. What should I do next after completion of M.Tech Electrical Power systems? What are the different courses available for doing in MBA? -- [New]
4th September 2011, 09:20 AM
Tulasinagababu

Default Re: Minimum MAT score required to get into top B.Schools?

No graduation marks will not effect for your admission in good B.Schools. Your MAT score should be good for good B.School.
The minimum 90 marks one should score for getting into good B.Schools

securing at least a first class in tenth is a minimum requirement, every college looks for.
for getting jobs ur skill levels and your experience counts
now a days for the post one apply what kind of knwledge one should have only that is being considered and apart from that your personal skills which can get an organization in the path of sucess is being considered a lot.
so ofcourse you must have atleast of 60% in tenth for taking admission in a reputed college
or if your main aim is to complete mba and get the degree with good marks many other colleges are also there
you may have 1 chance more if u are a schedule caste, i mean you may be considered...
anyways dont worry u hav a bright future
hope your wish come true

admission based on low percentage or high percentage based on colleges
4th September 2011, 03:45 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

The MAT exam is the criteria for getting into b-schools

so that you have to work hard to get good score in MAT

you should score between 80 to 90 in the exam so that you can get surely admission in B-schools'

best of luck
work hard
4th September 2011, 04:20 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Dear friend,

there is no passing score for the mat, nor is there such a percentile rank. Each school has its own interpretation of the scores. Moreover, each shall attach a different degree of importance to the mat score. What is considered a competent score by one college need not be enough for another.

You can request manual checking of your responses and recalculation of your scores. In case your scores are any different from those previously reported, your score verification fee shall be reimbursed and a corrected personal score report and the corrected official transcripts shall be sent to the institutions.

Hope this helps you…

good luck..
20th September 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks in TANCET to enter good B-School
27th September 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

my score is 696.5 ,93.38 percentile ,when will i start getting the call letters for colleges???
30th September 2011, 11:25 PM
ANKIT050

you must have to secure at least 93 percentile to
get into top B.Schools?
ankit

thanking you
30th September 2011, 11:49 PM
ANKIT050

Minimum MAT score required to get into top B.Schools?

No graduation marks will not effect for your admission in good B.Schools. Your MAT score should be good for good B.School.
The minimum 90 marks one should score for getting into good B.Schools

securing at least a first class in tenth is a minimum requirement, every college looks for.
for getting jobs ur skill levels and your experience counts
now a days for the post one apply what kind of knwledge one should have only that is being considered and apart from that your personal skills which can get an organization in the path of sucess is being considered a lot.
so ofcourse you must have atleast of 60% in tenth for taking admission in a reputed college
or if your main aim is to complete mba and get the degree with good marks many other colleges are also there
you may have 1 chance more if u are a schedule caste, i mean you may be considered...
anyways dont worry u hav a bright future
hope your wish come true

admission based on low percentage or high percentage based on colleges
ankit
17th November 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i hav scored 698, 93% in sept 2012 MAT exam.. please suggest me top MBA colleges for pursuing ma studies
10th December 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir what is the minimum pass mark to get admissions in lnmi Patna .plz sir tell me .........
12th January 2012, 10:32 PM
edward1989

The MAT exam is the criteria for getting into b-schools

so that you have to work hard to get good score in MAT

you should score between 80 to 90 in the exam so that you can get surely admission in B-schools'
30th January 2012, 11:42 PM
Rapchik007

there is no passing score for the mat, nor is there such a percentile rank. Each school has its own interpretation of the scores. Moreover, each shall attach a different degree of importance to the mat score. What is considered a competent score by one college need not be enough for another.

You can request manual checking of your responses and recalculation of your scores. In case your scores are any different from those previously reported, your score verification fee shall be reimbursed and a corrected personal score report and the corrected official transcripts shall be sent to the institutions.

Hope this helps you…
4th February 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

did academic performance considered at the time of placement by the companies after completing PGDM or MBA program because i have very less marks in class tenth but moderate in 12th and graduation.
7th April 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

i get 77% in mat feb 2012....plz tell which college is best for pgdm or mba
28th April 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i need to know minimum mat score required to get to any good colleges not well or high or strict reputed colleges. if the mat is for 200 marks so how much should i get to secure a seat in any good college and the percentage..
7th September 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 99 percentile in XAT.
will i get admission in the top b-schools?
21st December 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

i have composite score 465.5..what is my percentage?? and can i eligible for MBA admission?? please reply sir
ANUPAM MONDAL
23rd February 2013, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

sir my mat score is 501.5 so in which b schools can i apply plz suggest me.
24th February 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 625.5 composite mark and my percentile mark is 77.44 Is it eligible for best B-Schools in India And I will get easy admission for any states Please tell the b-schools sutiable for me
24th February 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir my feb mat score is 78%.I would like to know the name of colleges that will accept this score in hyderabad
12th March 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,my mat score is 556.50 nd 55.92 percentile,for which bschool can i apply?please suggest me.
24th May 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir my composite score is 625.5 and percentile(below 77.7)
wat z my final % in MAT.
4th June 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

how can we calculate our percentage on the basis of composite score ? my score is 468.5.
2nd January 2015, 09:12 PM
sanam1234

Sir I got composite score 496.5 in mat DEC 2014.so which top colleges can I opt for hr marketing or tourism
23rd February 2016, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends, this is Saksham here. I have scored 449.5 in MAT examination held in february 2016 and I belong to SC category so I just wanted to know that if I can get admission in MBA in some REPUTED GOVERNMENT COLLEGE or not. plzzz help me out and let me know what can be further done.
27th September 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I got a composite score of 363.50 in Sep '2017 MAT exam. Will i be eligible to apply for a Management course in B School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?