19th March 2013, 12:23 PM
dr.ruchi mishra

How much marks are needed to score in MBBS final year?

how much marks need to score in m.b.b.s final year so as to apply for nimhans?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  2. What is the fee structure for open student? Marks needed in MBBS?
  3. How much marks are needed in NEET for MBBS?
  4. How many marks are required to score in EAMCET in order to get MBBS seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is GATE score valid in Anna University? How much score is needed?
  6. What is the passing marks needed in MBBS? How much is the fees for MBBS?
  7. How much should I have to score in my Final year of BBA having secured an aggregate of 52% in last two years to be eligible for Customs Officer Job? Can I appear for SSC Exam for Customs Officer in my final year of Graduation?
  8. Career options after MBBS? Steps to be taken for preparation? What are the various steps after MBBS in India and outside India?
  9. How much marks should I score in EAMCET to get MBBS seat
  10. Which software course is better for Electronics Engineering Students?
  11. How much marks are needed in CET to get MBBS seat in Karnataka?
  12. How many marks are needed to be scored in 12th class to study MBBS in Abroad?
  13. What should be the minimum marks I should score to get MBBS seat in Raipur under ST category?
  14. How may I get notes of final year electronics engineering belonging to Nanded University? Suggest some tips and tricks to score 80% marks in my BE final year exam
  15. How much I have to score in MHTCET Exam to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  16. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  17. Score needed in GRE and IELTS to get into best universities of US?
  18. How much marks are needed for MBBS?
9th December 2018, 12:41 PM
Medicalhelp

Default Re: How much marks are needed to score in MBBS final year?

Candidates should have MBBS degree with not less than 55% of the marks of any University recognised by the Medical Council of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?