22nd June 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Score needed in GRE and IELTS to get into best universities of US?

how much score i need to get in gre and ielts for getting a best university in us.
I am in btech final year(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING).

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  2. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  3. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  4. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  5. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  6. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  7. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
  8. Is the IELTS score valid for USA universities? What about GRE and TOEFL scores?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  10. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  11. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  12. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  14. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  15. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  16. What's the requirement for going USA for doing engineering?
  17. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  18. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
25th June 2014, 12:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Score needed in GRE and IELTS to get into best universities of US?

Score needed in GRE for best universities of USA is above 333 and the score needed in IELTS is 6.5 . Some of the best universities who takes admission of students having above 333 marks in GRE and 6.5 in IELTS are :-

-Massachusetts Institute of Technology
www.mit.edu
-Stanford University
www.stanford.edu
-University of California- Berkeley
www.berkeley.edu
-University of Illinois – Urbana Champaign
www.uiuc.edu
-University of Michigan Ann Arbor
www.umich.edu
-Cornell University
www.cornell.edu
-University of Texas at Austin
www.utexas.edu
-University of Maryland – College park
www.umd.edu
-University of California – San Diego
www.ucsd.edu
-California Institute of Technology
www.caltech.edu
-University of Wisconsin- Madison
www.wisc.edu
-University of California Los Angles
www.ucla.edu
-Harvard University
www.harvard.edu
-Carnegie Mellon University
www.cmu.edu

However, some of them now take admission on the basis of TOEFL score rather than IELTS. So you need a minimum score of 100 in TOEFL to be eligible in them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?