2nd October 2010, 11:45 AM
praf

How may I get notes of final year electronics engineering belonging to Nanded University? Suggest some tips and tricks to score 80% marks in my BE final year exam

hi
i am studying in final year electronics engineering and i want some tips and tricks to score more than 80% marks in my exam.

can any one give me notes of final year electronics engineering belonging to
nanded university ? ( either it may be from MGM,nanded or MS bidve,latur)

i will pay Rs.500 if any one interested contact me on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to study to get maximum marks in final year of electronics engineering exam? Notes of B.E related to SRTMU Nanded?
  2. On which topic should I do the electronic project? I am studying in final year of electronics engineering from nanded University
  3. Final year B.E electronics notes?
  4. Which is the BEST time to prepare GATE: Final year or Prefinal year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What all prepartions we need to do for technical and HR interview while doing final year electronics and instrumentation engineering? -- [New]
  6. List of some companies to do final year project? Tips to do final year project?
  7. Tips and tricks for campus recruitment preparation? How to solve the aptitude problems?
  8. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  9. Can a B.Com final year student change his University continuing the course? I am in Garhwal University
  10. How to prepare for final year Bsc exam?
  11. Tips to crack IES exam in 2 months? I am B.Tech final year student
  12. How to do final year project after doing final year M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems?
  13. How to prepare for GATE? Tips and tricks to clear GATE? Which are the good study materials for electrical and electronics branch
  14. How to do major project in electronics company in embedded at Hyderabad? I am a B.Tech final year ECE student
  15. If i score 94% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering which college can I get?
  16. How much marks are needed to score in MBBS final year?
  17. How to pursue masters in US? I am entering in final year B.E in electronics and communication
  18. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE? I am pursuing diploma(final year student) in electronics engineering from government polytechnic college under UPTU
24th March 2012, 07:54 PM
Dilbag86

Default Re: How may I get notes of final year electronics engineering belonging to Nanded University? Suggest some tips and tricks to score 80% marks in my BE final year exam

1) Examination presentation is different from subject preparation. Even you prepared from non-standard kind of material that should not reflect in your examination paper

2) If you answer two or three questions from standard textbook., definitely you can understand the way of writing and you will present other two questions in that manner (Even though you prepared from non-standard text book).

3) Draw diagrams from standard (or prescribed) text books because non-standard books modifies original figures (Due to copy right problem)

4) At least prepare three units from standard book (If not possible go for two units)

5) Better to select small units (eg: Unit VIII of SE, Unit V of Java etc) and prepare all units from those units (You need to prepare in such a manner that you can answer any kind of question from that unit)

6) Some of the questions are indirect in nature, identify central point (Crux) of the question then start answer.

7) Your Exam is for 3 hours

* First 10 minutes are useful to select which questions to answer and use that time for plan of action (This process reduces your exam tension)

* Select best answer that you can present from given 8 questions (16 Marks, both a and b are required to answer)
* Answer that question in 40 minutes

* Answer remaining four questions (each question in 30 minutes)

* 10+40+120=170 Minutes

* Review your answers in last 10 minutes. (Don’t go for many corrections)

* In general, students waste their time in answering first question. It helps you to get few marks, because if you answer any other question in that time it helps you to score more.

* Programming kind of question means first explain the problem briefly, write the program, give the output and explain the program in detail (or brief based on marks)

* Answering point wise is useful only when you are confident about that answer (All the points are from standard book and relevant to the question). Don’t give scope for the valuer that you missed some points.

* Usage of underlines and color pens/pencils is based on your preparation (No need to worry about those things)

8) IMPORTANT: Don’t get disappointed or panic if the paper is difficult, use first 10 minutes to relate your knowledge to those questions.

9) Paper is difficult means that Set is difficult for all the students, if you attempt that Set by relating some points to the questions you will score high.
21st June 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get notes of final year electronics engineering belonging to Nanded University? Suggest some tips and tricks to score 80% marks in my BE final year exam

jisne 9class me maths nahi le ho to kya vo electronics eng.kr sakata hai.
10th October 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

how prepare thoery subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?