12th April 2015, 06:30 PM
javed ali g

How much marks is required in 12th to get admission in MIT, USA?

How much marks required to get admission in MIT, USA ? I am not sure that is 12th class marks matters in MIT,USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required to get admission in MIT, USA? Does 12th class marks matters?
  2. Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?
  3. Qualification required to get admission in MIT, USA after 11th? Which all competitive exams to face?
  4. What all exams to give for admission in MIT USA?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MIT after 12th grade?
  6. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  7. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(CSE) in MIT, USA?
  8. Admission in MIT USA for M.Tech with computer science and engineering or with Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it mandatory to write both SAT 1 and SAT 2 for admission in MIT, USA? What is the required score to do engineering in MIT
  10. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get admission in MIT College, USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
  12. Which exam should be preferred for admission in MIT as regular M.Sc course?
  13. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?
  15. Requirements for taking admission in MIT university in USA in Aero Astro Departments? How much GRE score is required?
  16. How may I do my education in Aerospace engineering from MIT(USA)? What's the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to join MIT, USA for pursuing MS with scholarship? Which entrance exam to pass?
  18. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at MIT?
15th April 2015, 11:54 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much marks is required in 12th to get admission in MIT, USA?

Hello friend Not only marks is necessary to get admission in the MIT college of USA. There is a large number of eligibility criteria needed for the Admission in this college.
This is most reputed college of technical course in all over the world. Hence there are so many parameter on the basis of which admission are provided in this college.

Please find the attachment to get the Boucher of MIT,USA
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MIT.pdf(2.59 MB, 139 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?