10th November 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MIT College, USA for B.Tech(ME) student?

sir,
I want admission in MIT college
so please tell me the procedure to
admission in MIT university in usa????
I am a B.Tech graduated in Mechanical
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do my education in Aerospace engineering from MIT(USA)? What's the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?
  3. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?
  6. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  7. What all exams to give for admission in MIT USA?
  8. Procedure for admission in MIT Massachusetts USA? How to get admission in that college?
  9. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  10. Qualification required to get admission in MIT, USA after 11th? Which all competitive exams to face?
  11. How to do B.Tech degree from MIT University USA? I am a class 12th passed student
  12. Which exam should be preferred for admission in MIT as regular M.Sc course?
  13. Entrance exam for getting admission in PhD(Computer) at MIT, USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  14. How to take admission in MIT USA in computer science branch? What is the criteria?
  15. Apply to MIT, USA without TOEFL score?
  16. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  17. Procedure to join MIT, USA for pursuing MS with scholarship? Which entrance exam to pass?
  18. Procedure to take admission in MIT in America Institute of Technology? What type of exam do I need to qualify? -- [Most Discussed]
12th November 2014, 12:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MIT College, USA for B.Tech(ME) student?

Procedure of admission is:-

- Appear and get good score in the entrance exams. GRE and TOEFL for MS degree.
- Apply online by filling the application form within the stipulated date and time.
- Make a strong resume and statement of purpose.
- Upload all the documents along with resume.
- Having work experience is always preferred.
- On getting selected, you need to confirm it and show your bank stability.
- Lastly apply for VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?