2nd February 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in English to get into colleges of RUB?

marks required in english to get into colleges of rub

Related Questions:
  1. MBBS in Russia for student having strong financial background?
  2. How may I score well in 100 marks board paper of English? Any special preparations required?
  3. M.Phil in English from DU after M.A in English from distance education? Minimum marks required? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  5. What is the exact date for CATE exam? Colleges offering DU and minimum marks required to get admission for English Honors?
  6. Total number of marks required for B.A in English course?
  7. How much marks are required for admission in MA English at Oxford university?
  8. Can I join English honors program of DU having 89 marks in English in 12th board?
  9. What is the minimum marks required to get BA English honors course in Daulat Ram College?
  10. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours? -- [New]
  11. Can CS intermediate and final course be done in Hindi? Is materials for ICSI available in Hindi?
  12. What's the IBPS clerical cut off in each subject? Is there any negative marking in English paper?
  13. How can I appear for CLAT after finishing 12th with 89%
  14. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  15. Approximate rank and marks required for BC-A to get a seat in AP government colleges?
  16. Marks or percentages required for English honours at St. Xavier's college?
  17. Minimum marks required to get admission in IP CET for B.Tech course in top 4 colleges?
  18. Eligibility for M.Phil and PhD in English? NAme of colleges and universities along with the required percentage?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?