22nd April 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the exact date for CATE exam? Colleges offering DU and minimum marks required to get admission for English Honors?

Plz tell me the xact date when the enterance forms for the CATE exam will be available and also the date when the exam is goig to be held and the colleges in DU offering the enterance and minimum marks required for getting admission for english honors.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for DU CAT for M.A English Honors after completing B.A English Honors from IGNOU through correspondence?
  2. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  3. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in English Honors
  4. What is the minimum marks required to get BA English honors course in Daulat Ram College?
  5. Can I get Physics honours in Sovarani Memorial college?
  6. Best colleges offering English Honors?
  7. Can I be eligible for M.Ed after completing PG with 53%
  8. In which college can I get admission in English Honors with 45% marks in HS exam
  9. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to get B.A English honors in St Xavier College in Kolkata
  11. Date of announcement of forms for English Honors? In which month the exams of CAT will be held?
  12. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?
  13. What type of questions are asked for getting admission in Xavier college for English Honors?
  14. Minimum marks and percentage required for admission in English? I am appearing in class 12th exam
  15. Colleges offering the course in BSc Honors in Genetics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  17. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
  18. Is it enough to have 78 marks in English to get admission in Xavier college for doing English honors? -- [New]
25th June 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exact date for CATE exam? Colleges offering DU and minimum marks required to get admission for English Honors?

for obc quota how much rank is required in cate
20th November 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exact date for CATE exam? Colleges offering DU and minimum marks required to get admission for English Honors?

How many colleges are available without cat???
24th May 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Is DU conducting cate this year n if yes what tym will be the forms available
3rd June 2014, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulusory to gave CATE exam for geeting admission in english hons in FYUP in 2014
3rd June 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Where can I find the cate forms , I checked the du site but there was nothing about cate . Is the university not
conducting the exam this year ... Please someone reply .
22nd January 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

how manyh marks should have to for english honors admission..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?