1st July 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required for IIT? WHich is the best college in India?

how much mark is required for iit and which is best collage in india and how much rank is best and how much mark is required in +2

Related Questions:
  1. can I apply for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering from AMICE?
  2. Minimum marks required to get admission in government college or IIT or NIIT in B.Arch examination of IIT mains?
  3. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  4. Can I get admission in engineering after passing 12th?
  5. Marks required to take admission in IIT college?
  6. How much marks are required in GATE to take admission in any IIT college
  7. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT?
  8. Can I get a seat or preparatory course in any IIT college after scoring 62 marks in IIT? I belong to ST category
  9. Under which categories should I apply for GATE exam? I belong to OBC categories under UP but belong to general categories under Indian government
  10. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
  11. Which colleges are offering part time B.E? I have done my diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  12. Minimum marks required for admission in IIT or NIT college through GATE?
  13. Can I do MSc maths after completing BCA in Madras University
  14. List of some government colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 1 Lakh rank in AIEEE
  15. Marks required to crack IIT and AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Number of marks required to join IIT or NIT college?
  17. Can I get any government college with 170 marks in iit jee and 134 marks in aieee i have got?
  18. What is the percentage of marks required for ICWA after passing B.Com? -- [New]
25th July 2014, 12:08 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much marks are required for IIT? WHich is the best college in India?

You have to score above 60 per cent aggregate in class 12. For getting into the IIT, you have to appear in the Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) which is a common admission test for students seeking admission to undergraduate programmes of all IITs. Initially you have to appear as a candidate in the JEE (Main) which is conducted by JEE Apex Board, in the month of April. JEE(Advanced) is conducted by IITs in the month of June. Only the top 1,50,000 scorers in JEE (Main), which includes students from all categories (GE, OBC (NCL), SC, ST and PD) will be eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced). The JEE (Advanced) have two objective type papers. Each paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be 3-hours.
Top IITs in India as per 2014, IIT Kharagpur IS THE top engineering college in followed by IITs in Delhi and Kanpur. IITs in Chennai and Mumbai have occupied the fourth and fifth places in the ranking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?