14th July 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Marks required to take admission in IIT college?

howmuch mark is required to take an admission in iit colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get admission in government college or IIT or NIIT in B.Arch examination of IIT mains?
  2. How much marks are required in GATE to take admission in any IIT college
  3. How much marks needed to get a high rank in IIT JEE to get admission in IIT Delhi? Does 11th and 12th marks play and important role during out admission in a good IIT college?
  4. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  5. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT?
  6. Minimum marks required in AIEE exam for admission in IIT and NIIT college? I belong to SC category
  7. Minimum marks required for admission in IIT or NIT college through GATE?
  8. How to get admission in IIT Roorkee or IIT Kharagpur?
  9. Marks required in IIT JEE exam to get admission in a good government college of Genetic Engineering?
  10. Cutoff marks required to get admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landra College of engineering for B.Tech?
  11. How can I get admission in government college? Marks required to get admission?
  12. Minimum marks required for admission in IIT Kharagpur?
  13. How much marks are required to get admission in IIT
  14. Minimum percentage required in B.tech to M.Tech in IIT after scoring good in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the minimum qualifications required for getting admission in IIT college after completing diploma course? -- [New]
  16. Maximum marks required for admission in IIT's?
  17. Which government college will I get after scoring 60 marks in IIT Mains?
  18. Minimum marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT?
28th December 2012, 11:11 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Marks required to take admission in IIT college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
howmuch mark is required to take an admission in iit colleges?
hello friend,

the marks which you got in 12th standard will not be useful to join IIT colleges. the knowledge you gained Upto your 12th standard in your school only will be helpful.

to enter into IIT colleges you have to write IIT exam which you have to prepare from 10th itself.

it is very easy who have knowledge.

all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?