17th June 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required to take admission in 11th?

how much marks is required for taking admission in 11th?...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  2. How much marks are required to take admission in 11th?
  3. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  4. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  5. How much marks are required to get into good colleges? I am in 11th standard
  6. Required minimum percentage in 10th to take admission in 11th class? -- [New]
  7. Marks required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT? Minimum marks required to achieve the goal? I am studying in 11th class
  8. Minimum marks required to take admission in CHBS in 11th class? Information about entrance exam?
  9. Only 12th class marks required for BITSAT or even 11th class marks also?
  10. Is SA1 or SA2 marks important to get admission in non medical in 11th class
  11. Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce?
  13. What is the procedure for getting admission in 11th standard science stream? Percentage of marks required for admission? What is the admission expenditure and monthly expenditure?
  14. Percentage required in SSC to get admission in 11th standard in commerce stream? College offering any special subject like germany, French, IT in 11th standard?
  15. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  16. How to take admission in 11th class after completing 10th board?
  17. Marks required in 12th CBSE to study MBBS in abroad? Any related in 11th and 10th class for getting admission?
  18. What marks required in 12th board exam to get admission for MBBS?
18th June 2012, 11:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required to take admission in 11th?

Candidates who have passed in 10th standard exams are eligible to join for 11th standard course. Marks required will vary depending on the institute and course that you are joining. Like for science normally 70% marks is a must. They also look at the marks in the science subjects before taking a decision. Candidates who have scored less than this apply for commerce and arts stream. But before deciding to join for any course make sure that the subjects are of your interest.
18th June 2012, 12:02 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

That entirely depends on the stream you wish to choose and the school you want.

For the top rung school in any stream a marks above 85% at times is more than enough (though some may even ask for 90%).

But for average schools 65%-75% marks is generally considered okay.

So i would recommend you to first shortlist the college of your choice and contact the officers of the same to know more about their eligibility criteria.

Good luck
6th July 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I have obtained 70% in 10th class but teacher are not giving me commerce they are giving me commerce without maths. what I will do ?
23rd February 2013, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut of marks fr commerce without maths???
11th April 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How much marks are required to take admission in 11th?

In science stream u need at least 65% minimum in CBSE Board.
& In commerce U need 50% minimum.
27th May 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

how much marks are required to take admission in 11th?? (arts stream)
31st May 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage to qualify for commerce with maths in CBSE board ??
16th July 2020, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

What is admission processes for 11th science in cbse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?