2nd June 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Required minimum percentage in 10th to take admission in 11th class?

I already send the form for class 11th of bio and maths subject. I want to know what is the minimuum percentage to take admission in 11th class. . Madam said that me and my sister is selected .i want to know that we are in waiting list or rejected

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth in 11th?
  2. How to take admission in 11th class after completing 10th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  4. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  5. Minimum graduate required in class 10th for admission in class 11th?
  6. What is the percentage required to get admission in 11th?
  7. Minimum percentage required for admission in 11th commerce after 10th without Maths
  8. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  9. Is SA1 or SA2 marks important to get admission in non medical in 11th class
  10. What is the percentage required in 10th for entrance of 11th?
  11. What's the minimum percentage required in 10th std for taking admission in 11th std in BBK Dav college in Amritsar?
  12. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  13. Minimum percentage required for BSc? Can a student take admission after passing 10th?
  14. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  15. How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th if didn't performed well in 11th standard?
  16. Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th for admission in NID Ahmedabad
  17. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
2nd June 2015, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required minimum percentage in 10th to take admission in 11th class?

Generally, no minimum percentage in 10th standard is required to get admission in 11th class. But, some top schools put cutoff 50% or 60% in 10th standard for providing for admission in 11th standard. So, you need to contact your school about how much is required in 10th standard to get admission in 11th standard in that school.
2nd June 2015, 10:09 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Required minimum percentage in 10th to take admission in 11th class?

It totally depends on the school to school , some of schools provide admission in 11th standard on the basis of 10th class results while few of the provides on the basis of their own entrance test so i suggests you first of all buy a prospectus of the school because every details about the school is mentioned in the prospectus you can also get application form in the prospectus
You need some certificates from the previous school
1. Character certificate
2. Migration certificate
3. Last class result
4. 3 current passport size photos
3rd June 2015, 09:39 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

There in no certain barrier based on the basis of percentage aggregate in your 10th for your admission in the 11th with a stream of your liking but you need to be passed in your all subjects of Class 10th for your further studies .

The minimum passing marks for each boards are generally different but lie within a certain parameter of 30 marks to 40 marks .

For CBSE the minimum percentage aggregate required to pass in 10th board examination is 33% where as same for the ICSE board is 40 % and for many state board it is only 30% .

Also if a subject consists of two papers which are theory paper and practical paper then you are required to be pass in each paper ( 33% marks in each ) individually for passing in that paper .

But few colleges and schools conduct entrance examination for admission in their institutes as well as for the distribution of a stream .

Now as your teacher has confirmed your admission in their institute with Biology and Mathematics it means you are selected and are available for the admission in that particular institute for your further academics .
3rd June 2015, 10:59 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Sorry , to state you that there is no any aggregate fixed by any of the board to get the admission in the class 11th for any stream.

It is totally dependent on the school to fix the eligibility to get the admission. Whereas even some of the colleges/schools conducts the entrance test to take the admission.

So you have to visit the school or its official website to check the minimum eligibility to get the admission in any particular course you want to take the admission. The college also have different eligibility to get the admission in different course.
3rd June 2015, 01:28 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

There is no such criteria of minimum percentage in 10th to get admission in 11th class.

But some schools has their own criteria for selection of candidates for admission in 11th class due to limited seats. So, be in touch with your school's admission cell, They will help you with this issue.
3rd June 2015, 03:46 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Basically it depends on school that at which criteria they select their students. Some school set different percentage limits for different streams. So first of all visit to school campus and have a meeting with school vice principal. He is the person who will help you out under this situation. So ask them about minimum percentage required for Biology in their school.

If required try to use approach of some higher authority of school like Principal, Trusty, Board of directors etc if possible. By using this option management seats which are reserved by management is given to you and you will get admission easily in stream which you want.
3rd June 2015, 11:03 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Result of CBSE 10th standard had been announced on 27th May 2015.
After that , most of CBSE affiliated schools have started their admission process.
To get admission in science stream , students need to have above 7 CGPA or 65% overall .
Generally, cutoff marks for admission depends upon school or vary in all school depending upon the eligibility criteria set up by the school.

So, first of all you have to select a school in which you wish for admission and get through to the prospectus and the eligibility criteria set up by the school.
So, you need to have ,generally, above 7 CGPA to get admission easily in any school.
3rd June 2015, 11:59 PM
rrooxx

There is no matter of 10th class percentage to get admission in 11th class.but in some school the minimum percentage required is 50%.so you can contact to your school admission teacher fo this.
4th June 2015, 09:06 PM
mwh

There is no such criteria to get seat in the 11th class.
Most of the institutes keep entrance exam for the 11th class.
Some colleges take students on the basis of marks obtained in 10th class.
So,you eligible for 11th class.
All the best
14th March 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is needed to take commerce in 11 at good school or collages
17th November 2016, 10:44 AM
ashu narwal

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i already send the form for class 11th of bio and maths subject. I want to know what is the minimuum percentage to take admission in 11th class. . Madam said that me and my sister is selected .i want to know that we are in waiting list or rejected
there is mo such criteria required for admission in class 11.
You must have passed in class 10.
Some schools chooses students with good percentage otherwise it is not so much essential.
3rd February 2017, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that minimum percentage required to take admission in class 11th biology
9th February 2017, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about minimum percentage required to take admission in class 11th maths
9th February 2017, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about that minimum percentage required to take admission in class 11th maths
2nd July 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can we get biology stream in 11 class if 49%in 10 class
24th July 2020, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Can we get pcb stream in 11th cbse if 49%we got in 10
1st August 2020, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I have 50percent marks in tenth class can I get science stream
5th August 2020, 03:41 PM
Sunnyprem960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 50percent marks in tenth class can I get science stream
Hello,

Yes, of course its possible to join the science stream (like BiPC, MPC, etc.) if you got 50% marks in 10th standard.
7th August 2020, 08:35 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Required minimum percentage in 10th to take admission in 11th class?

Required minimum percentage in 10th to take admission in 11th class .

Generally, no minimum percentage in 10th standard is required to get admission in 11th class. But, some top schools put cutoff 50% or 60% in 10th standard for providing for admission in 11th standard.

If you are looking forward to get a good collegess, need 92% and above. but if you are looking for an ordinary college it should be above 84% .
11th August 2020, 09:04 PM
Mayuri haria

The requirement for admission for11th after 10
Mostly schools and colleges take percentage between 50%and60%,but it depends on the seats available and so one have to contact the college or visit its web site for minimum requirement.
If you have scored good percentage then you are able to get admission n a good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?