4th March 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Is SA1 or SA2 marks important to get admission in non medical in 11th class

is sa1 or sa2 marks are important in getting admission in non medical in 11th class and how much minimum percentage is required in 10th class?

14th May 2015, 06:56 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is SA1 or SA2 marks important to get admission in non medical in 11th class

Yes the marks o both SA I and SA II are taken under the consideration while preparing the final results of your class 10th but there is no bar based on the marks or grades which you secure in your class 10th board examination for your further studies and stream of your further studies .

The marks in both SA have same weightage and that of 50% in your overall result of class 10th .

To be eligible for higher education after your 10th ,you just to pass in your each subject of Class 10th but this does not means that you should not work hard .It is always helpful for your confidence if you have secured good marks previously .

If you have passed in your 10th then you have the liberty of your stream selection according to your interest not on the basis of marks in 10th examination generally .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?