27th April 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

How much marks will I get to join in best college?

how many marks i will got to join in best college?...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required to join VIT college? Any facility to apply for scholarship?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in ECE in JNTU?
  3. Number of marks required to join IIT or NIT college?
  4. Cutoff marks required to join in any self financing college?
  5. Marks required to join SSN college and details about fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can lateral entry in B.Tech be done in different state from where the diploma was done?
  7. How may I get admission into government polytechnic college(In AP) without CEEP? I have 78% marks in 10th and 72% marks in 12th
  8. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  9. How much marks will I get to join in best college?
  10. Required Percentage of Marks to join B.Sc in Computer Science in Nizam College? Last date to get admission for this course?
  11. Which is the best Engineering college in Hyderabad? Required Marks in EAMCET to join M.J.Engineering College?
  12. Procedure to get government college after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE in MP?
  13. Minimum cutoff marks required to join in veterinary college in tamilnadu? -- [New]
  14. Should I join BSC course after failing to pass in Medical entrance exam?
  15. Best college in India to study Marine Engineering? How much will be the salary after finishing the course? Marks needed to join this college?
  16. Minimum marks required to join Automobile Mechanical Engineering College in Bangalore
  17. Will my improved marks be considered to join in an engineering college?
  18. Which government college can I join after scoring 105 marks in MPPET?
15th May 2015, 11:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks will I get to join in best college?

I am not satisfied with your information according to your query.

But as you want to get admission in the best college. So it is must required that you must qualify in the entrance examination if the college conducts entrance test for the course.

But if the admission in the college is done through the previous class aggregate then it is necessary to have 85+ % aggregate.

So give the details about which course you want to study and from where. We will wait for your query to give the response as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?