10th May 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

How much is the minimum rank required in AIEEE to get Electronics and Communication Branch in Thapar University?

how much is the minimun rank required in aieee to get electronics and communication branch in thapar university? any idea from last years admission procedure also?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum rank to secure to get admission for ECE in Thapar University?
  2. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into Thapar for Civil Engineering?
  3. How much AIEEE rank is required to get Electronics and Telecommunication in BIT Mesra?
  4. How may I get admissions in Thapar university? I've secured Punjab state rank 1803 in AIEEE and have passed qualifying exam from Bathinda in Punjab with 92% marks in PCM(CBSE)
  5. Admission in thapar university with 28000 rank in aieee (general category, outside punjab) ?
  6. When is the TU entrance exam?
  7. Minimum rank required to get ECE in Thapar University?
  8. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in Civil Engineering in Thapar college?
  9. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala after completing 12th with 62.80%?
  10. Can I get admission in Thapar university Punjab afer scoring 25k to 30k rank in AIEEE?
  11. How to acquire admission into Thapar University, if I have scored 30 marks in AIEEE?
  12. How to do M.Tech from Banasthali after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication -- [New]
  13. Admission in TU for BE COURSES on the basis of 12th (+2) marks?
  14. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 190 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Best colleges in electronics and communication in which I can get after scoring 1355 state rank in AIEEE and 40407 AIR?
  16. What is the score requirement for AIEEE to get admission in Thapar University, Patiala?
  17. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?
  18. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 160 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
16th May 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the minimum rank required in AIEEE to get Electronics and Communication Branch in Thapar University?

is there any management quotes for admission
21st May 2011, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the minimum rank required in AIEEE to get Electronics and Communication Branch in Thapar University?

I AM SCORING 205 IN AIEEE WHAT BEST COLLG CAN I GET IN MECH ENG
26th May 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

which branch can i get in thapar after getting 108 marks in aieee 2011 held on 1 may
30th May 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

is there any management quotes for addimation?
6th June 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

dear, sir/mem plz tell me how to take admission in thapar uni. in aieee, my marks is 81 but i cannot fill up the form
6th June 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How much is the minimum rank required in AIEEE to get civil engineering Branch in Thapar University?
7th June 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir , my number is 64 in aieee. Can i get admision in thapar unversity.
8th June 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Res sir/mam.My AIEEE MY MARKS ARE 108 nd state rank is 1913 nd AIR is 71000. Is am get admission in Thapar university in mechanical or ECE but i don't submit the form.
9th June 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

sir my aieee rank is 16732 in aieee2011 and i am from haryana ,general category and my marks are180/360. can i get admission in thapar university in computer science?
9th June 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i scored 128 marks in aieee.....is there any scope to get thapar??? i dnt submit the form
9th June 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in thapar university on the basis of state rank upto 6000?
12th June 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

my aieee rank is 19303(gen).will i get admission in thapar and which trade?
17th June 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

MY RANK IN AIEEE IS 9052 CAN I GET COMPUTER SCIENCE IN THAPAR INSTITUTE
17th June 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

for general category rank must be between top 12000 in AIEEE.
19th June 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE GOT AIEEE RANK 52498 SIR PLEASE SUGGEST ME ANY GOOD COLLEGE
21st June 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

sir ihave got 76 marks in aieee and 145690 rank and iam outside of punjab.is there any chances of getting admission into thapar university
18th August 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Thapar University is quickly falling off in its status as a good university. This is because of the steep hikes in fees that the administration has been making every year, which has severely degraded the quality of students over the past 3 years. This year-2011, the cutoffs at Thapar University have crossed humiliating levels. While the university had to enter into a sixth counselling to somehow fill its seats, the cutoffs for streams only revealed how bad it had begun to fare.

ECE, as asked by you got filled up only around 25,000, unlike 10,000 3 years back for outside Punjab students. Civil had reached 30,000 while Computer too had been occupied close to 25,000. Mechanical was tight by 27,000 and Electrical went upto 30,000 too. EIC was the disgrace this time, extending upto 37,000. The remaining streams, viz. Chemical, Industrial and Biotechnology would better not be talked about.
25th December 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

is eic branch better than ece?????
12th May 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the best options for a rank around 12000 in general category
20th May 2014, 09:13 AM
Binitha johnson

Minimum rank to secure to get admission for
Electronics and Communciation in JEE entrance engineering rank in kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?