21st February 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech from Banasthali after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication

i have done my b.tech. in electronics and communication nd now i want to do m.tech. from banasthali or form panjab university or from thapar university. plzzzzz help me out for the entrance exam dates nd what will be the best course for m.tech. in electronics and communication? nd suggest some more universities?

15th July 2016, 09:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech from Banasthali after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication

After completion of B.Tech course in Electronics and Communication, you can pursue M.Tech course in VLSI Design, Embedded Systems, etc., which are related to Electronics field. Banasthali University offer only M.Tech (VLSI Design) course in Electronics and Communication Engineering field and M.Tech in Computer Science and Information Technology.

Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Engineering/ Technology with minimum aggregate of 55% marks from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for admission to M.Tech course in Banasthali University.

To get admission in M.Tech course in Banasthali University, you have to appear in Aptitude Test conducted by the university else, you are not eligible to get admission in M.Tech course in the university. By qualifying the Aptitude Test, on basis of merit of the aptitude test, admissions to M.Tech course will be offered by Banasthali University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?