13th March 2011, 12:58 PM
deepak kalia

Jobs after clearing CCNA? Expected pay package?

if anybody has cleared ccna certification, what kind of job a fresher can get and at what package...thanx

13th March 2011, 08:28 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: Jobs after clearing CCNA? Expected pay package?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak kalia View Post
if anybody has cleared ccna certification, what kind of job a fresher can get and at what package...thanx
YOU are not able to get big job ,it will only possible when you have better knowledge than you will get better job.
14th March 2011, 12:11 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Jobs after clearing CCNA? Expected pay package?

Quote:
hello friend...

First of all Congrats for completing CCNA certification...Am preparing for CCNA certification exam which is on coming friday but didnt even start to learn.. am doing my certification exam in my college, what our staff informed us is that if we are going to complete the CCNA certification exam then we are eligible for CISCO placements because they have their eligibility criteria to appear for interview as completion of CCNA course so if you are in college right now then try to apply for job in CISCO which you can check in our cisco site, hope you have a separate login for you in CISCO netacad just get into the Alumini home which is present in the left menu pane and register yourself and search for the career information in CISCO... If you are going to be placed in CISCO then you will be getting a starting salary around 4-4.5 lakhs per annum.. Recently we had Nokia Siemens Networks in our campus and just the CCNA completion certification helped me a little to get through in as they are related to networks... So you have completed CCNA certification itself which am sure you will get some good jobs with 3-4 lakhs per annum...

hope the info. helps...

One query from me if you can guide me with the CCNA exam preparation it will be highly helpful for me you can mail me in [email protected] when time...
14th March 2011, 03:35 PM
deepak kalia

THANX MR.SINGH ,,, as far as me is concerned,,if me would have a deep knowledge in this field,,,than what ll be ma xpected pakg with 0 experience.......pls reply
15th March 2011, 10:47 AM
deepak kalia

hey melwynjensen..
thnx fr ur valuable advice....its realy vry beneficial.....without ccna certification..hv u gt plcd in nokia siemens...??
i hv send u mail..chk it..
17th March 2011, 02:57 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Jobs after clearing CCNA? Expected pay package?

Quote:
hey melwynjensen..
thnx fr ur valuable advice....its realy vry beneficial.....without ccna certification..hv u gt plcd in nokia siemens...??
i hv send u mail..chk it..
Yes, I just completed the CCNA course but not yet certified and got placed in Nokia Siemens because while i was going through my technical round it went for about 1 hr 30mins in which i was able to tackle the questions which was related to networks because i studied something in CCNA course and they even checked my resume which had the tag as undergoing CCNA course actually its all about you get a chance, by luck we had nokia siemens in our college so placed by Gods Grace. Am sure you will be placed in a very good company after all a non-certified CCNA student can be placed in siemens then you deserve a lot friend.. just work hard in the areas which is needed for placements like aptitudes, technical etc... need any help am here to help you out...
8th April 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

hi! i m sumit n i m doing bca and after this i want go in the networking field, so please tell me,is CCNA good for me and how much average salary is offered after compleating CCNA.
[email protected]
15th April 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.tech ,ccna certification. wherever I go for interview they are asking min 2 years expirence ,What should i do? [email protected]
19th April 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BTech and i am interested to in the networking field. my question is '' is networking field is better or doing Mtech is better'' after Mtech also i will to the networking field only, . My parents is forcing to do mtech
mail : [email protected]
please help
21st April 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

hi, i m shadab . I have just completed my intermediate and wants a career in networking. Is it better for me to do CCNA? Plz help me out. [email protected]
21st April 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

hi, i m shadab. I have just completed my 10 2 and wants a career in networking. Is CCNA better for me? Plz help me out. Email: [email protected]
27th April 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I m graduated in B.sc. Then i now i m appear for ccna exam in jUne my question is how much graduation background matters in getting job.?
[email protected]
10th May 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am shruti. I have completed BCA in the year 2009. At present I am working with Bank of America. Its been 1 year with this company. However, I wantad to do a professional course so that I can get a good job with good salary. So I searched for these CISCO courses. If I pusue this course then I would need to leave my current job. So please suggest, is it good to go for this course?
12th May 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

hi i am kailash. i have completed ccna and i also graduate. i wana a fine job in networking field. please suggestion me what the sallery package and i wanna do ccnp also. please help me and provide some company name in chandigarh. thanks lot |
23rd May 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

hi i m sabir and i m pursuing mca bt i want to make my career in networking field -------- plz advise me that what course is better for me ccna or other---
26th May 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my ccna exam and i am ccna qualified now, but i am a fresher and looking for a job what is the oppourtunity and what is the salary for fresher.please give me advice and mail me in my id [email protected]
3rd June 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i will complete my b.tech this month..i have done ccna rhce course(only courses no cert). I have been called for an interview for technical support officer position in HCL & WIPRO. So, should i join that? and if yes then can i be promoted to system/network admin after some time..please reply its urgent..mail me at [email protected]
15th June 2011, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

Hello complete me ccna after 12th class & also complete my diploma in IT the bord of MBCT So how get job & packege
20th June 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

iam having 2.5 years experience in networking and i completed ccna course but i dont have certification, now iam getting 1.5 lacs .how can i get a good package
[email protected]
10th July 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

hey can anyone plz tell me d best institue for ccna certification in gurgaon haryana??
17th July 2011, 07:27 PM
Aishwarya.T

Hello

This is Aishwarya.T
I am doing my CCNA in NIIT course hence i am not aware of salary hence please me replay for [email protected]
23rd July 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by melwynjensen View Post
hello friend...

First of all Congrats for completing CCNA certification...Am preparing for CCNA certification exam which is on coming friday but didnt even start to learn.. am doing my certification exam in my college, what our staff informed us is that if we are going to complete the CCNA certification exam then we are eligible for CISCO placements because they have their eligibility criteria to appear for interview as completion of CCNA course so if you are in college right now then try to apply for job in CISCO which you can check in our cisco site, hope you have a separate login for you in CISCO netacad just get into the Alumini home which is present in the left menu pane and register yourself and search for the career information in CISCO... If you are going to be placed in CISCO then you will be getting a starting salary around 4-4.5 lakhs per annum.. Recently we had Nokia Siemens Networks in our campus and just the CCNA completion certification helped me a little to get through in as they are related to networks... So you have completed CCNA certification itself which am sure you will get some good jobs with 3-4 lakhs per annum...

hope the info. helps...

One query from me if you can guide me with the CCNA exam preparation it will be highly helpful for me you can mail me in [email protected] when time...
GOOD LUCK CRAMMING 4 TECHNICAL TEXT BOOKS INTO YOUR BRAIN IN 2 WEEKS LOL - ya douchebag
27th August 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i ve done BCA PGDCA CCNA ...... but i dont have any work experience...... can u plz tell me what salary package can i get with this qualiification
31st August 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

hi, i completed b.e in ece 2011.i did ccna course in niit..i got niit certification.nw am gng to prepare 4 cisco international exam...1.give tips 4 hw to prepare 4 tat exam?2.how i can search a job?
9th September 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

hi this is Nandhu from chennai

I have completed my M.C.A., and ccna course in 2011.. Now whats my prob is i didnt get job in both s/w field or N/W
Field, i went to NIIT to enquire about CCNP they asked me to get CCNP course . But i am really confused is it possible to get good job
In good company after completed this course ? Am i able to shine in this field ? Becase i wanna settled in my future with in 2 yr
one engagement is waiting for me..
Could any one help me . Plz mail me [email protected]
21st September 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i hava done btech in cse.how beneficial will be doing ccna after btech.
30th September 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is Manju,
I am Currently Having 4 years of experience in the field of IT. Presently I am persuading B .sc IT from distance education..

I am looking for CCNA certification ..Please give me some more details regarding the fees structure for the same..
30th September 2011, 11:25 PM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

hope the info. helps...

Thanks
5th October 2011, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

dun go with niit.........take experience in tech process and prepare ccna online with in 6 month u wil clear ur exam and at the same time u have experience and money also choice is ur .........u decide
10th October 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Expecting ccnp fresher salary
in chennai
23rd October 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i have three years gap between tenth and 12th and two year gap between 12th and graduation. i have done CCNA from NIIT.what can i do?
16th November 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of upcoming ccna exam... plzzz tell and tell me it is hard or esy or need any coaching
22nd November 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

can an arts graduate get a good job after doing ccnp??
26th November 2011, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi ,this is Mudassar, i had completed my B.sc ,so i am looking for CCNA ...what is spl about the CCNA & what will fresher salary ...hope u will reply ..
[email protected]
28th November 2011, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

Hello I am pursuing CCNA from jetking and also i am working as a technical support engineer for desktop support. I had done my graduation in 2009(BCA) . My question is will i get a good job as for staring my career in network.Please reply me on [email protected]
16th December 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

ccna complete in december 16 and router configure and v-lan create karna aa raha hai
and one chance me
24th December 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

hi i am nandan....i a have just completed my b-tech and now i am pursuing CCNA NA-SECURITY FIREWALL so plz help me n give some advice on how to prepare for the ccna exam...
26th December 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have copmpleted Bachelors in Accounting and want to transfer myself to IT department. If i do CCNA course will that help me in getting a job in IT Industry?
3rd January 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiii,
i have completed BCA and i want to myself to networking.If i do CCNA course will that help me in getting a job in IT Industry?
16th January 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed my BCA in 2006 i am 30years old ,and havin BPO Experience for 3 years,planning to do CCNA certification.
Is it good to do so can i get a job in Networking field?..pls help me.
23rd January 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

im manish,n i m in m.c.a final year n want to take jump in networking so tell me firstly ccna is required or along with ccnp also m very confused wat should i do? Plz tell me the way for successing n which institute is best niit is best or not .my id:[email protected]
26th January 2012, 02:26 PM
jayaprakashdeva

Question Re: Jobs after clearing CCNA? Expected pay package?

sir i am doing final year be ece and i interested to do ccna,which is the best institution in Chennai.suppose i am not pass in the ccna exam is there any job opportunity.please i need your help send me mail [email protected] i hope you sir please guide me.
30th January 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi friend i am B.E ece (2008 passed out) now i am working in bpo but i have done ccna, ccnp course in sandbound now my question is is it possible to get job in networking field with having ccna certifucation .so kindly give some suggestion my email id :[email protected]
30th January 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

To get a better job and salary, you should consider Nirmal Datacomm, it is one of the only four authorized center in Asia pacific. Sure, they have scholarships and best trainer in the industry. You can visit www.facebook.com/NirmalDatacomm
30th January 2012, 07:34 PM
gauravkatiyar1

To get a better job and salary, you should consider Nirmal Datacomm, it is one of the only four authorized center in Asia pacific. Sure, they have scholarships and best trainer in the industry. You can visit www.facebook.com/NirmalDatacomm
3rd February 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi friend i am B.E cse i have done ccna, ccnp course in sandbound now my question is is it possible to get job in networking field with having ccna certifucation .so kindly give some suggestion my email id :[email protected]
11th February 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

HI EVERY ONE I AM RAKESH KUMAR & I 'M SEARCHING FOR CCNA JOB . I AM BTECH FRESHER WITH CCNA CERTIFICATION PLZ HELPME MY NO IS 7667757235
11th February 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

im a BE student .but i dint complete that thinking to quit but complete my ccna.if we search jobs on basis of ccna will they ask graduation certificate please answer please.
[email protected]
20th February 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am a medical professional and want to switch off from my field and continue with the NETWORKING field,so i am planing to do certificate course of CCNA.what would be my basic salary as my graduation is from different field or i don't have any such experience..please help me in this...kindly mail me my answer
very thankful to u
Email id:[email protected]
26th February 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

sir iam doing a bachelor of scince in network yechnology 2nd year in sikkim manipal university distance education.plz tell me that course for future benefit.and career in it field.and what certification course required after this course.my email id [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?