15th August 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What's the salary package for a company Secretary post?

What is the salary package of company seceratry . Per month package after do cs course.
please reply soon...

25th March 2012, 08:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the salary package for a company Secretary post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the salary package of company seceratry . Per month package after do cs course.
please reply soon...
Company Secretary can find jobs in the private sector and public sectors in Banks and Financial Institutions. The remuneration of a CS depends upon the recognition of the organization. The larger the Company, the better the remunerations. The CS may also set up their own Business after obtaining a certificate of practice. A budding CS can expect a minimum of 20K to 25K in the initial phase, whereas an average CS can expect a minimum of 10K per month. However, with time, experience and expertise in managing company affairs one can demand hefty pay package.
4th December 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

please do let me know how ca i become a cs in India and what studies should i persu and what course should i opt for and how much time does it take for the entire procedure and what salary would i get if i am really good in commercial subjects? please reply soon c0'z i am in 10th standard and i have to select my subject and everybody else is pressurizing me to do engineering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plzzzzzz!!!
4th December 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

are you stupid? can't you reply soon? here i am dying out of suspense and you are just fowling away. do reply or else i will murder you
you foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllll lllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9th December 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary of a Company Secretary post in a big firm?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?